DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, yall must have been looking ahead to Oakland? I can't believe that yall let White County hang around like that.

na we are not good enough to look ahead to anyone ...white county played good ball each night and made the plays they needed to to give themselves a chance...keep in mind they only lost to cookeville 3-2 last week Richie hit a ball to right feild that could have won the game in the 7th inning but the right feilder caught that ball in his lap he made a great play and they did that most of the night making the play they needed to keep them in it

last score i heard was 6-0 oakland but the game was still going on any word on blackman?and did blackman win last night

Cookeville won 3-2 at Blackman tonight to complete the sweep. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cavs won 10-4 last night in Cookeville.

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cookeville won 3-2 at Blackman tonight to complete the sweep. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cavs won 10-4 last night in Cookeville.

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

na we are not good enough to look ahead to anyone ...white county played good ball each night and made the plays they needed to to give themselves a chance...keep in mind they only lost to cookeville 3-2 last week Richie hit a ball to right feild that could have won the game in the 7th inning but the right feilder caught that ball in his lap he made a great play and they did that most of the night making the play they needed to keep them in it

dude you are dumb. what are you talking about white county only losing to cookeville by one. the last two times they played cookeville won by ten run ruling them in both games. good try tho bud. maybe you are just trying to make riverdale look better by barely beating white county saying they arent bad. they are atrocious. by far the worst team in the district. maybe the worst team in middle tennessee

dude you are dumb. what are you talking about white county only losing to cookeville by one. the last two times they played cookeville won by ten run ruling them in both games. good try tho bud. maybe you are just trying to make riverdale look better by barely beating white county saying they arent bad. they are atrocious. by far the worst team in the district. maybe the worst team in middle tennessee

who did you beat last week by one run?....i thought it was white county was it warren county instead?...i apologize if i was wrong i was not out to make us look good i was just mistaken which by your terms makes me dumb....as far as them being atrocious i did not see that...they had a few errors but they put the ball in play and made plays