Freshmen Tourney at McGavock

rigger101

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" The Commandos have 6 or 7 grapplers there. Who else is there?

I've been told they are having computer problems and getting a late start /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

As of 10 the freshman coaches meeting had not started. The meeting was planned for 9.

As of 10 the freshman coaches meeting had not started. The meeting was planned for 9.

You might not get out of there until midnight. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Be nice if that happens! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> You can't always control those things.

BTW-the Young Coach for the Commando's is a Turner also.

You don't have to call him Mr. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I might be out there today.

Say Howdy to any of the Turner's! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You might not get out of there until midnight. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Be nice if that happens! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> You can't always control those things.

BTW-the Young Coach for the Commando's is a Turner also.

You don't have to call him Mr. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I might be out there today.

Say Howdy to any of the Turner's! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

10-4

The problems were not due to computer problems, the problems were due to kids changing weight classes and not being entered in the weight classes they weighed in.

They will wrestle nonstop throughout the day.

I would hope they would be complete by 7pm.

This tournament has a history of kids not making the weight they entered or entered kids not showing up to wrestle.

It takes time to process all of that.

There is another thread where all of the information and results will be posted after the tournament is completed.

Brad Fiscus

Mat Control

The problems were not due to computer problems, the problems were due to kids changing weight classes and not being entered in the weight classes they weighed in.

They will wrestle nonstop throughout the day.

I would hope they would be complete by 7pm.

This tournament has a history of kids not making the weight they entered or entered kids not showing up to wrestle.

It takes time to process all of that.

There is another thread where all of the information and results will be posted after the tournament is completed.

Brad Fiscus

Mat Control

Same thing happened at the Hendersonville Tourney. Last min Changes ugh...............

teams should lose a team point for that IMHO /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Most of the middle schools no-showed. The only ones I'm aware of that were there were Two Rivers, Mt. Juliet, Hendersonville, and whatever middle school it is that the Simpsons coach. Those kids were wrestling like varsity wrestlers.

Middle schools that were there: Hendersonville, Mt. Juliet, Hunter, Two Rivers, and Nashville Catholic.

I spoke with one of the officials on Sunday and he said that Nashville Catholic ran away with the middle school dual tournament. He claimed that Hendersonville finished second (score 56-30) but only won 2 matches against Nashville Catholic. Something about Nashville Catholic had to forfiet or injury default in 3 matches.

It's much to nice down here in sunny Florida for me to leave for Tennessee with the weather that you are having.