Marshall County 8 0

Page 6 2

Loretto 5 3

Giles County 4 3

Lewis County 3 4

Spring Hill 3 5

Hickman County 1 6

East Hickman 0 7

With everyone having 6-7 District games left, who's going to end up in the Top 2 spots? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I believe the East Hickman/Hickman game was postponed until Wednesday. Someone is going to get their first district win. We'll see tonight!

The final score was 6-3 with HC coming out on top. HC didnt give up a hit but walked several batters. The east pitcher pitched extremly well also. HC hit the ball pretty well.. The next game has been delayed till next week.

Standings

District 10AA

Team W L

Marshall County 8 0

Page 6 2

Loretto 5 3

Giles County 4 3

Lewis County 3 4

Spring Hill 3 5

Hickman County 1 6

East Hickman 0 7

With everyone having 6-7 District games left, who's going to end up in the Top 2 spots? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Anyone surprised at MC???

Didn't think so...but I am surpirsed at Giles Co., & Spring Hill. A little bit at Loretto.

I thought GC would be closer to the bottom, and Spring Hill closer to the top.

Very interesting race in the middle we have. Also, congrats to Hickman County on their first district win. As far as the Giles County/Spring Hill series is concerned it looks to be pretty even as both split with Page. The difference is that Giles dropped 3 to Loretto.

I don't know if Spring Hill's field has changed much since last time I was there, but I can't see them playing on Monday unless they switch the sites because SH holds a ton of water.