District 10 AA

GCBSBLL9

In the opening week SH vs MC will be the game to see. These two teams should be at the top of the district once tournament time rolls around.

Regarding Lewis County. They will be young but have a lot of good young talent. It's my understanding that the past two Middle School seasons have been really good for Lewis County. I believe one of those season was a undefeated season. Now I know that is Middle School but all I am saying is they have some good young talent that could really help them out this year or in the next few years.

Page will be ok. They got in some transfers that will help them.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well your probably right but these boys from east hickman and hickman are tough you won't beat us easy. we'll give a good fight

Maybe Hickman, but I don't see East Hickman making much noise. (Sorry coach) They've been a non-factor in every other sport and I don't see baseball being any different.

I like:

1. MC vs SH

2. Page vs GC.

3. HC vs LC

4. EH vs Loretto

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not sure what game I like on opening day, probably GC v Page just bc GC is my alma mater. I don't think MC v SH will be a great game bc I'm sure Lintz is pitching. Although SH did beat them last year.

Everyone go out and support your teams all year long. Baseball programs are so disrespected(except for MC) as far as the money issues go. Pay the gate and help support your team!

east hickman and loretto will be the game to see. east make history with thier first game ever. other than that hickman and lewis should be a good one

You serious?

I guess if those are your home teams...

I'm not sure what game I like on opening day, probably GC v Page just bc GC is my alma mater. I don't think MC v SH will be a great game bc I'm sure Lintz is pitching. Although SH did beat them last year.

Everyone go out and support your teams all year long. Baseball programs are so disrespected(except for MC) as far as the money issues go. Pay the gate and help support your team!

You serious?

I guess if those are your home teams...

If Lintz pitches that should make it even more interesting. Get to see what SH has early.

SH beat Mt. Pleasant 20-8 in a scrimmage this week. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Maybe Hickman, but I don't see East Hickman making much noise. (Sorry coach) They've been a non-factor in every other sport and I don't see baseball being any different.

most of the decent players that hickman had last year went to east and and as far as the non factor in other sports you mean football and basketball . its our first year football won't come around for a couple years as well as basketball . you just get your seat at the first east vs hickman baseball game we'll make some NOISE

most of the decent players that hickman had last year went to east and and as far as the non factor in other sports you mean football and basketball . its our first year football won't come around for a couple years as well as basketball . you just get your seat at the first east vs hickman baseball game we'll make some NOISE

Oh ok. Well, show me something and I'll be glad to say I was wrong. I just don't see either Hickman Co. team beating any of the top tier teams.

How have teams in 10AA done in their preseason games?

march 3rd HC defeated Columbia Academy in a 7 inning scrimmage... March 6th HC was tied up with Columbia Central through 7 innings . 7th inning score was 4-0 .. 9th inning score was 10-5 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> .

OK smart one HC gave east two pitchers.. one was a master a giving up 400 foot homeruns and the other was pulled in the first inning idk how many times.. They have been easily replaced and as for the scrimages HC beat CA 7-6 and tied CC 2-2 with our right fielder out sick.. Lewis has a tuff game coming up and with the kid HC is starting on the mound Lewis wont score much

OK smart one HC gave east two pitchers.. one was a master a giving up 400 foot homeruns and the other was pulled in the first inning idk how many times.. They have been easily replaced and as for the scrimages HC beat CA 7-6 and tied CC 2-2 with our right fielder out sick.. Lewis has a tuff game coming up and with the kid HC is starting on the mound Lewis wont score much

i have heard HC could come out strong on the mound this year. from what i have seen it seems very likely. the offense is strong toward the top of the lineup but should balance out after the first few games