District 10 AA

GCBSBLL9

As long as the team stays healthy there won't be a problem offensivly.. with two starters out at a scrimmage against columbia central HC scored more than 12 runs i only hnow this because they batted around twice but no offical score was kept

How long was the game? Some scrimmage games last forvever.

Was that in one inning? Yeah, that would be impressive.

And was Central playing their starters when this happened? Bc I'd say that would probably be embarrassing to them.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those are decent numbers. if im not mistaken CC is triple A? correct me if im wrong. 12 runs scored against any team is respectable, let alone against an AAA school.. im anxious to see how centerville turns out in their district. good luck to all 10AA teams

You are correct. Columbia Central is AAA.

I'm not sure how strong CC is? They've had a number (5-7) to quit the team over this year and last year.

Don't know for sure, but it appears there might be some problems there at CC. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Any one know anything about lewis county. I know they aint no power house but with the new additoins in this district they could surly make some noise. I know they only lost three starters all were good leaders and athleats as well, however this program seems it can only go up from here and i think these next few years they could really shine. If any one has anything on them please inform me. Go Lc and good luck to every one else. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Who will be the game of the week on opening day, March 10?

Marshall County vs Spring Hill

East Hickman vs Loretto

Page vs Giles County

Hickman County vs Lewis County

I like:

1. MC vs SH

2. Page vs GC.

3. HC vs LC

4. EH vs Loretto

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Who will be the game of the week on opening day, March 10?

Marshall County vs Spring Hill

East Hickman vs Loretto

Page vs Giles County

Hickman County vs Lewis County

east hickman and loretto will be the game to see. east make history with thier first game ever. other than that hickman and lewis should be a good one

east hickman and loretto will be the game to see. east make history with thier first game ever. other than that hickman and lewis should be a good one

well if you want to see some good baseball it would probly me MC vs. SH but if you want to see a battle then you need to come out to the bitter rivalry of LC vs. HC this game is more than just a district game or the first game of the season this is war between these 2 teams. This is the game i will be at as for the others i really dont know much about i have know idea about EH or LH and the PH and GC game will also be an intertaining game either way you cant really go wrong on march 10.

Hmm...I don't think any of those teams will be in running for the top spot in the district, maybe that's why they should be good games.

I like the Marshall County vs Spring Hill game. Probably 1 & 2 in the district-we'll be looking back on this series at the end of April and see whoever wins this series will probably be district champs.

Hmm...I don't think any of those teams will be in running for the top spot in the district, maybe that's why they should be good games.

I like the Marshall County vs Spring Hill game. Probably 1 & 2 in the district-we'll be looking back on this series at the end of April and see whoever wins this series will probably be district champs.

well your probably right but these boys from east hickman and hickman are tough you won't beat us easy. we'll give a good fight