Riverdale "RUMOR"

Lost Old Dad

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic article today about Coach ( Don) McDaniel's daughter, Jacqui , in the DNJ . I have wondered about her a lot over the yrs and miss hssportsfan's updates on her on the T. Glad to see she is going to MTSU, walking, and living a normal life again. She is having surgery to get her smile muscles corrected from her accident. The best part is her positive attitude and gratitude to the good LORD above. She is as beautiful inside as out. Good luck, Jacqui!! I will never forget how Riverdale fans and players rebuilt her home to accomodate her wheelchair and helped to take care of her and her family. That showed the true character of those boys. GOD BLESS this family and thank you DNJ for the article and the program that is paying for her surgery.

Fantastic article today about Coach ( Don) McDaniel's daughter, Jacqui , in the DNJ . I have wondered about her a lot over the yrs and miss hssportsfan's updates on her on the T. Glad to see she is going to MTSU, walking, and living a normal life again. She is having surgery to get her smile muscles corrected from her accident. The best part is her positive attitude and gratitude to the good LORD above. She is as beautiful inside as out. Good luck, Jacqui!! I will never forget how Riverdale fans and players rebuilt her home to accomodate her wheelchair and helped to take care of her and her family. That showed the true character of those boys. GOD BLESS this family and thank you DNJ for the article and the program that is paying for her surgery.

Bump!

i just got my paper started back this weekend and i saw the article in the paper i havent had time to read it in full yet (lots of church meetings today lol)but she still comes to some of the games in fact i saw her brother spike saturday night she is very couragous and we love that family very much as they are a part of the RIVERDALE family and it is nice to see her progress each year

I didn't realize her father was still at Riverdale?

Good man and a heck of a Coach.

Glad to also hear about Jacqui's continued improvement. That young Lady, and she IS a LADY, is an inspiration to a bunch of folks. I have NEVER heard a negative word out of her even after so much happened to her.

Like I said, she IS a LADY!

That whole family is that way. For that I give full credit to a great father and mother teaching them what is right and wrong.

Good man and a heck of a Coach.

Glad to also hear about Jacqui's continued improvement. That young Lady, and she IS a LADY, is an inspiration to a bunch of folks. I have NEVER heard a negative word out of her even after so much happened to her.

Like I said, she IS a LADY!

That whole family is that way. For that I give full credit to a great father and mother teaching them what is right and wrong.

very good news