Who's Next at Franklin County?

TowMater

what does coleman coach? will anyone follow carver? what school is he interested in? many schools looking for coaches all over. is carver a head coach type?

No. Carver is not a head coach type. Nobody knows him good enough to hire him. The BlackNight has lots of interest in Carver. One and the same??? Possibly.

Coach Coleman went to FC to run the wt. room. Took a huge paycut to do so. When FC needed a special ed. teacher, Carver informed the principal that Coleman had that certification. The principal then moved Coleman out of the wt. room and Carver into the wt. room. A self-serving move by the Yankee?? I think so. Coach Coleman is going to Smyrna - the back to back 5A state champs. He's gonna teach special ed. At least this time he'll make enough money.

Carver is burning lots of bridges.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just think it is strange that all coaches are leaving at once. is it the AD that causes such a mess or is it time for change. i was told carver was interviewing in north tennessee. a buddy of mine told me my son would like him. said he is a nice person and easy to get along with. is that not the fact?

Is Jennings leaving. I have heard it would serve the program well if he did.

The school that carver is looking at is Clarksville NE who was 0-10 last year so I hope this carver guy is bill parcells because he will need to be to succeed there. But word is Chris Southerland will be there to help and if Carver is a backstabber then he and Chris are cut from the same cloth and should do nicely. But would make sure never to turn my back for sure.

Is Jennings leaving. I have heard it would serve the program well if he did.

Stated on the radio this morning in winchester that Tracy Hayworth former F.C./Tenn /Detroit Lions is interested in head coach job at F.C.

Also stated A. London former Tullahoma/Alabama and I think Detroit Lions (somebody will know for sure) has expressed interest.

Ok look, coach Britton may be the world's best offensive line coach, he may be a great man... but he did not know how to be a head coach... it's third and twelve with the game in reach. Lets take our best player off the field and run a fullback dive. This year their QB was the best in the region, no-one could contain Stovall and they had one really good wide-out and a decent tail-back they should have won more games than they did.

What about former FC standout, UTC player, arena player and movie star Cosmo DeMatteo?

He could bring in Nate Bandy who played at Franklin County, UTC with the Titans and in the AFL.

Ok look, coach Britton may be the world's best offensive line coach, he may be a great man... but he did not know how to be a head coach... it's third and twelve with the game in reach. Lets take our best player off the field and run a fullback dive. This year their QB was the best in the region, no-one could contain Stovall and they had one really good wide-out and a decent tail-back they should have won more games than they did.

What about former FC standout, UTC player, arena player and movie star Cosmo DeMatteo?

He could bring in Nate Bandy who played at Franklin County, UTC with the Titans and in the AFL.

thank God no one over there is smart enough to do that....we have to play them and they'd kill us every year. I think both those guys are workin' for D1 sports. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well MCHSFAN I might have to become a Franklin County fan if they actually did that.. only because I would feel obligated.. you are right thank God they won't do that could you image me wearing blue every Friday night?

It would be like me and Vanderbilt....I pull for them unless they're playing Tennessee.