Best Girl's Basketball in State

Pitino

I don't know the reasons why she left, but who knows, she may be back. You never know!!!! But I wish her luck and happiness at either school. I know that her mom only wants her to be happy wherever she is. And If there is another transfer, it won't be from this household. Can't speak for the other freshmen though.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes anybody think if this child started it would be in Romingers spot? She is very capable of playing the 2 and 3 position also. Rominger is stable where she is at. As for her having circles run around her- that is all an opinion- have you been there to watch this week? Both girls are very talented and doing well.Back up time on point and lots of time on wing is what I see in the near future if they decide to stay!

One more thing- despite others opinions, and mine is just one too- I dont feel the "move" was made due to any concerns of playing time- I think she is more "skilled and confident" than that. Maybe they just had a change of heart, or wanted a "life" outside basketball and that involves many other things, and that is sometimes hard to do in a "highly intense" atmosphere. Nothing wrong with that- Nothing wrong with either program- just a preferrence. Its not such a big deal, and people shouldnt be offended by it!( Remember in 3-5 yrs. nobody is gonna care or remember anyways-)Life goes on..................!

The "Cothran" kid is Natalia Cothran from Baylor...no one knows for sure what will happen there...It would be an asset to get her at Bradley...she is a solid 5 spot player....It's funny how certain people on here seem to know so much about what "someone" is going to do before the "someone" knows themselves

Oh, I knew about Nalalia, I just didn't know her last name. Is her mom going to be teaching at WVHS? Yeh, I think it is funny how everybody knows all this stuff on here. People knew what we were gonna do long before we did. And I agree with Peacemaker that wherever anyone goes to school, NOBODY should be offended. But that should work at both schools and with both sets of teachers, coaches and parents, NOT just one of the schools.

[Edited by tnwareagle on 7/24/02 6:21A]

You don't have to be a coach or psychic to SEE where a coach is playing someone- and that is what I saw all week in Dunlap at WV's camp.I didnt SEE anyone taking Romingers spot- and I also didnt SEE anyone running circles around anyone. I did SEE a very talented young lady playing- who never "expected" a ton of playing time anywhere -despite someones speculations of her motives for making a change.

I do SEE that people sometimes "read" what they want to read instead of what is written.

Hey baconbreath,

NEVER, BUT NEVER CALL THEM THE LADY BEARS. THEY ARE THE BEARETTES. Make no mistake about that. You can call Tellico the Lady Bears and you can call Mt. Juliet the Lady Bears but don't EVER call SEVIER COUNTY the Lady Bears! They are the BEARETTES!!!! Now and forever!!!!!

hehehe :) Just having some fun but Sevier County is also the Bearettes like Bradley.