7aaa all-distict team

14pioneers

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I never post on here but I want to know how you only have 2 players from White County to All District. They are number one in the distrct, only lost 2 district games, and have 2 players that reached 1000 points this season. I think that Greene, Mitchell and Brown deserve a spot on the team too. Especially Greene and Brown seeing as they are seniors.

I'm sorry, I never post on here but I want to know how you only have 2 players from White County to All District. They are number one in the distrct, only lost 2 district games, and have 2 players that reached 1000 points this season. I think that Greene, Mitchell and Brown deserve a spot on the team too. Especially Greene and Brown seeing as they are seniors.

Warriorettemom...There should be AT LEAST 3 on the all district team...probably 4.

Delaney will be mvp. Tyler Green was ALL STATE last year. Puckett and Brown should also make it. Mitchell is good, but averages less than 10ppg right now so he might not make it.

There a good team but not 3 people should be all district. This isnt like Keith Ramsey Jimmy Oden and Darius Roper.

Agree. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Please don't compare White County's all district players to that group of former Siegel players. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Sarcastic. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah your right, that group of Siegel players would beat White County by 30 if they could have played. Wouldnt even be fair. When those guys wanted to win they were hard to stop.

LOL. WC actually beat that group of players AT Siegel one year. And that was with a WC team not as talented as this WC group of players. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I remember that but when tourney time rolled around didnt one team win by 30, slips my mind, maybe you saw that game and can remind me which team was the speed bump on the way to state that year.

When Roper and co. were JR's they lost to WC by 3 and beat WC by 5. WC was right at the bottom of the Dist. that year with a 3-11 Dist. record. When they were SR's they beat WC by 13 and 11 points in the reg. season and beat WC bad{29} in the Dist. tourney. That year again WC was towards the bottom of the Dist. with a 5-9 Dist. record.

This years team{#1 seed} is far and away better than those WC teams and would in no way lose to that Siegel bunch by 30. Siegel couldn't beat WC back then by 30.

Hmmm....I just PROVED you wrong. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The "swami" has carefully picked his top 10 !!! Swami sees T. Cutter (Siegel) at point, A. Carter(Blackman) at the 2 spot, Delaney (White County) small forward, Puckett (White County) at power forward, and Chris Weitzel (Warren County) at the post. My second team consist of Akers, (Cookeville), Young (Riverdale), X. Smith (Lebanon) Epps(Oakland) and Hammonds (Siegel). The best player in district 7aaa is Tyler Cutter , but he IS NOT THE MVP!!!! the MVP in my opinon goes to Deleaney of White County. The "swami" has spoken !! Read em and weep.

UH, guys, can we stick to the topic please ????

Ok 14. Delaney wins MVP. That better? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Where is your list "85" ? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Now don't be afraid to offend anyone !! Go ahead let's see em !!