Region 7A Tournament

Here is the info on the tournament...Dates are according to the T.S.S.A.A web-site....

Quarter-Final games will be played at the higher seeded school on Friday Nite Feb.22nd....

D-13A #1 Clarksburg vs D-14A #4(12-14) Humboldt

D-14A #2(18-8) Trenton Peabody vs D-13A #3 Bruceton

D-14A #1(22-5) Bradford vs D-13A #4 Huntingdon

D-13A #2 West Carroll vs D-14A #3(20-8) Gleason

The four winners in the quarter-final round with gather at Dresden High School on Mon Nite Feb.25th....

The Championship game will be played on Wednesday Nite Feb.27th.....

Sectionals will be played on Saturday Nite March 1st...Gametimes are 7:00 PM....

Fans of 13A teams can fill in records of their teams.....

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to West Carroll on their big win against Gleason. After I heard that Madison Lane hit the game winner at the buzzer, I was real proud for her, it couldnt happen to a nicer young lady who doesnt get alot of credit. West Carroll is a good bunch of girls who have worked hard to get where they are.

If Bradford comes in focused and ready then it could be an easy Bradford win but sometimes that doesnt happen and Bradford looks like just an ordinary team. Which Bradford team will show up? I think Bradford realizes how important this game is. Bradford by 15.

The Trenton/Clarksburg game could be a good one but Trenton has the best player in Perry on the court who will take charge. Clarksburg doesnt have an answer for Perry in the paint. Trenton by 15.

Congratulations to West Carroll on their big win against Gleason. After I heard that Madison Lane hit the game winner at the buzzer, I was real proud for her, it couldnt happen to a nicer young lady who doesnt get alot of credit. West Carroll is a good bunch of girls who have worked hard to get where they are.

If Bradford comes in focused and ready then it could be an easy Bradford win but sometimes that doesnt happen and Bradford looks like just an ordinary team. Which Bradford team will show up? I think Bradford realizes how important this game is. Bradford by 15.

The Trenton/Clarksburg game could be a good one but Trenton has the best player in Perry on the court who will take charge. Clarksburg doesnt have an answer for Perry in the paint. Trenton by 15.

Well West Carroll can play with any team on a good night as well, and i think the real West Carroll team will show up as well. West Carroll by 3.

I'm not disrespecting the Trenton Girls but Clarksburg does have a big girl, who can shoot the three and pass. How Can you forget about Erin Grant and the Carey girl? That should be a big enough answer for any team.

People who haved played this Bradford team say that they may be the most athletic Bradford team they have ever played...That's saying alot...I haven't seen Clarksburg play or even heard anything out of them but they have to be pretty good to beat Peabody...I'm going to go with Bradford 53-49...Mainly because I'm a Region 7A homer... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Clarksburg has Erin Grant (Bethel Signee) and Brooke Carey. In the game against Humboldt it seemed as if Erin and Brooke had ALL of their points except for a few. I think Erin finished with 27 and Brooke finished with 24 or 25. That is one reason as to why I did not think they'd get past Trenton. I called this Regional Championship though...I said Clarksburg V. Bradford...I'll take Bradford by 6, 59-53...Good Luck to both teams!!!