• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7AAA- White County, Oakland, Siegel, Blackman

8AAA- Shelbyville, Franklin County, Lawrence County, Tullahoma

Who moves on to Sub-state?

Who is the sleeper?

Who is the strongest team?

I don't know too much about Shelbyville but I would have to consider them the favorite playing at home. White County ,Oakland,and Siegel are all capable of winning there but I say it will be extremely tough to beat Shelbyville there.

Shelbyville would have to be the favorite since they will be at home, but I did see on their schedule where Wilson Central beat them at home this year so I guess they are beatable on their home floor. In 7AAA all 4 teams still playing are capable of knocking off about any team. We'll see how it goes tomorrow night{Tuesday} and then we will know exacxtly who plays who. I think Siegel and White county both win their home games on Saturday night regardless of who they play. WC has not lost at home in over a year.

I will predict that both teams that make the region 4 finals will make the state tourney.

Shelbyville would have to be the favorite since they will be at home, but I did see on their schedule where Wilson Central beat them at home this year so I guess they are beatable on their home floor. In 7AAA all 4 teams still playing are capable of knocking off about any team. We'll see how it goes tomorrow night{Tuesday} and then we will know exacxtly who plays who. I think Siegel and White county both win their home games on Saturday night regardless of who they play. WC has not lost at home in over a year.

I will predict that both teams that make the region 4 finals will make the state tourney.

I'd say you're atleast half right with your prediction. D7 could in all probability have 3 teams in the region tourney in Shelbyville. How bout that ? 85 remember how tough it was going into Shelbyvile with those fantastic warriorette teams in the late 80s and early and mid 90s? I doubt if White County would be on their top ten favorites list. But then again I doubt we're on anybody's favorite's list. LOL!!

I'd say you're atleast half right with your prediction. D7 could in all probability have 3 teams in the region tourney in Shelbyville. How bout that ? 85 remember how tough it was going into Shelbyvile with those fantastic warriorette teams in the late 80s and early and mid 90s? I doubt if White County would be on their top ten favorites list. But then again I doubt we're on anybody's favorite's list. LOL!!

I agree. I think 7AAA will have 3 teams in the region semis. I did go to Shelbyville a couple times when our girls were really good. Nice to come out of there with a win. I hope we can play shelbyville in the region finals this year. I'll be there if it happens, but we have other business at hand first.

I like how nobody is giving my Rebels a shot at all. They have been playing the underdog all year and I guarantee they will surprise some at the regionals.

Well it looks like either Oakland or Blackman will be coming to play Franklin co. Blackman just beat Franklin co. a few games ago and Oakland is prob a little better than Blackman. That's the reason i see 3 out of the 4 teams left in the region being from 7AAA.

Well it looks like either Oakland or Blackman will be coming to play Franklin co. Blackman just beat Franklin co. a few games ago and Oakland is prob a little better than Blackman. That's the reason i see 3 out of the 4 teams left in the region being from 7AAA.

FC beat Blackman earlier this year. Blackman beat FC later on in the year because FC had three starters out with injury or sickness. They probably could have played, but the coach decided to sit them knowing that winning the game would not improve their postseason position. I agree the 7AAA is loaded but when you think of the 8AAA don't forget the FC.

FC beat Blackman earlier this year. Blackman beat FC later on in the year because FC had three starters out with injury or sickness. They probably could have played, but the coach decided to sit them knowing that winning the game would not improve their postseason position. I agree the 7AAA is loaded but when you think of the 8AAA don't forget the FC.

Good luck to FC.

Blackman has improved alot from earlier in the year. Alex Carter has been on fire. They beat WC by 20 at Blackman last week. WC had to play hard to beat them in Lebanon. I still think Oakland will handle Blackman and end up at #3 so look out. Too bad anyone has to play Shelbyville on their home floor I think that basically stinks.