Region 4AAA

rebs3

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how nobody is giving my Rebels a shot at all. They have been playing the underdog all year and I guarantee they will surprise some at the regionals.

the "rebs" have done nothing against the top teams they've played. they lost to shelbyville by a few in a terribly officiated game on their court. they got creamed by the eagles in shelbyville and are losing as we speak in the district championship game. they're not upsetting anyone. and please no one ask how many stovall slammed...the man never has an exciting dunk and missed two against shelbyville. his eagle couterpart however michael france who is 3 inches shorter destroyed one....

Just got back from Lebanon and I have to say White Co you guys have a great ball team. They hit from outside as well as anyone I have seen this year. I believe they are a step ahead of Oakland and Siegel but that is not a knock on either team. I have seen all eight of these teams play this year and barring any melt downs Shelbyville and White County will be in the finals reguardless of where it is played at. I believe both teams will win their sub state game rather easily and depending on how the drawings go at state could be a rematch as well. I claim to be no expert but I know basketball and this is exactly how this tourney will play out. Shelbyville will beat Blackman by 15 or more. They are the fastest and best passing team in this region hands down. I will give White co the nod on shooting but not by much,just wait and see. White County will beat Tullahoma by 20 or more. Oakland will beat FC by 10 plus because simply they are better coached and have better guard play. Siegel will smoke Lawrence county. The second round will have Shelbyville facing Siegel. This is always a pretty solid game but Shelbyville's style of play will give them a 10 plus point win. They are just too fast and too talented. White Co will beat Oakland because simply they can flat out play. I think this game will be close but not close enough for Oakland. I predict a 10 point win after Oakland is forced to foul. Now for the final. This will be the best game in the state that night so get your popcorn and enjoy the show. I will say this I think Shelbyville will win but if they do they will have to play lights out. It could go either way and if White Co brings their A game they could easily win this game. Good luck to all teams and hope I am not eating crow next week.

Great game last night with Siegel and WC...my props to WC...you guys can shoot the heck out of the ball. My question to 85Warrior...after watching last's game...what the heck happen to ya'll at Blackman? You guys played your hearts out last night..great win, maybe our paths will cross again????

Great game last night with Siegel and WC...my props to WC...you guys can shoot the heck out of the ball. My question to 85Warrior...after watching last's game...what the heck happen to ya'll at Blackman? You guys played your hearts out last night..great win, maybe our paths will cross again????

2 things in my opinion caused the Blackman loss. 1. We had nothing on the line. Win or lose we were getting the #1 seed. 2. Worst officiating of the season. It was horrendous. I have put that behind me as I am sure all players and fans have.

Thanks for the props. I wouldn't mind if we meet again. I know we would have a substate game if that happened. Good luck.