Region 4AAA

rebs3

Should be another great matchup.. I would love to see both these teams win their sub state game. How great would that be? But for this game, Im pulling for my warriors. We have to come out stronger than we did against Oakland. I can't wait to see this game! We have to keep Hammonds and Cutter in check to win this won. They are on a roll right now.

WC- 72

Siegel- 64

Whats your predictions Sparta Boy?

I agree, need to come out fast and keep it that way. I noticed each time we've played Siegel the games have become higher scoring, will this one continue the pattern? If so, then I think the ball is in our court with such a fast-paced team we have.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey "Treyvols99" , you've been pretty quite since the Siegel thrashing ??? Guess that crow has gotten stuck in your throat ?? Shelbyville at best would have been a 4 seed in 7aaa, after all Siegel was a 3 seed and beat you guys in a crucilal game on YOUR HOME COURT by 13!!! But please, Make some more excuses !!!

Ha Ha did you miss all the comments I have made since Shelbyville lost? I came on here and gave congrats to both teams. I also said I was wrong and took what I dished out earlier. I figured you would be on earlier today with school being out today. I have to work during the day though but I am glad to see you missed my postings lol. I guess your in bed now huh? Night night and keep dreaming of the day your team in Mcminville actually finishes somewhere other than dead last. Obviously finishing in the top 4 in 7AAA would be an accomplishment. I have never said 8AAA was a better district so as long as Shelbyville continues winning districts and Warren Co continues to finish last you can talk all you want. Is your team thinking of moving down to single A so they may have a chance to go to a regional tourney? I am sure 7AAA appreciates you guys staying so they can let all their freshmen play half the game when they play the mighty Warren Co.

Go Eagles

If Montori plays like he did vs. Shelbyville, you have to like Siegel's chances.

I believe this will be the first matchup with Montori and Hammonds both on the court at full strength...lets hope they stay healthy.

Montori may very well have a great game. However, White County is much bigger down in the paint than Shelbyville was. And hopefully WC won't shoot as bad from the floor as Shelbyville did against Siegel. Should be a good game. I'll be there! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />