Region 4AAA

rebs3

The "Swami" can't see out 10 years, but if there is realignement and Warren County is put in 8aaa (Which is no doubt the weakest district in the state) then the answer is a resounding YES !!! We probably would have split with Shelbyville this year.

You have lost complete credibility with this statement. You must watch very little basketball if you think 8AAA is the weakest in the state. I think it is time to get a new hobby because the Swami thing really is not working out for you. Warren County = Worst team in the state!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the Siegel Nation will pack Murphy Center if they make it that far. Everyone around here knows they only support and come out when Siegel wins. They will turn out in full force to try their best to get their pics in the DNJ all painted up. Sad, but very true. These players have deserved support the WHOLE season, and especially last yr when times were tough . Siegelgrad is basically the only real consistent follower win or lose. Bandwagon is exactly what you will see if they travel to the GLASS HOUSE because most of the NATION are just media ho's.

Yes, the Siegel Nation will pack Murphy Center if they make it that far. Everyone around here knows they only support and come out when Siegel wins. They will turn out in full force to try their best to get their pics in the DNJ all painted up. Sad, but very true. These players have deserved support the WHOLE season, and especially last yr when times were tough . Siegelgrad is basically the only real consistent follower win or lose. Bandwagon is exactly what you will see if they travel to the GLASS because most of the NATION are media ho's.

2priceless - you use to be some what supported of teams in the Boro, then you go bashing a student section by calling them media ho's. I remember a "gansta paradise" student section that gave a new meaning to gangsta. I hate to tell you but some of those "rich" kids at Siegel have jobs and others are now in softball, soccer, rugby and annual "musical" rehearsals. They are not just one dimensional students. I detect someone being a little jealous!

This is a case of letting emotions take over posting. Take a couple days off after the loss then come back and post.

And You really don't want to Siegel at Murphy Center, I'll just leave it at that.

Last 2 trips to MTSU. Siegel doesn't win state. Last 2 trips to MTSU for White County. TWO state championships. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I go to state finals nearly every year no matter who is in it. White county has had the biggest crowds of ANY school i have ever seen there. I'm talking total fans and not just student section.

2priceless - you use to be some what supported of teams in the Boro, then you go bashing a student section by calling them media ho's. I remember a "gansta paradise" student section that gave a new meaning to gangsta. I hate to tell you but some of those "rich" kids at Siegel have jobs and others are now in softball, soccer, rugby and annual "musical" rehearsals. They are not just one dimensional students. I detect someone being a little jealous!

I can assure you that I am certainly not jealous of your silly student section. That is really hilarious to read. I also didn't mention a word about anyone being rich. OHS used the gangsta paradise motif to mock you at Siegel. Did you not get it? It was because yall called us that so much.I was embarrased when I first saw the kids dressed that way at the game, I will admit it. Then when I was told what was going on and how they played the song and carried on with the drama, I thought it was a a funny slam on yall. They didn't dress like that at any other other game I went to either!

I know that kids have lives and jobs and can't go to every sporting event. My own son had a job during high school, and couldn't attend every basketball game, baseball game , etc. But when he went, he supported the team win or lose. Good grief......all I am saying is that even though yall have had poor support this yr for your team, Siegel will come out in droves at state if you make it.....and we will hear over and over how many folk are there in the section b/c yall will try to count them.......and those of us who have PLAYED you this yr will know that your nation is coming to that game to be cool and to get their picture in the paper pretending they have been there all along. Ask Siegelgrad , he is an honest enough guy to admit the truth about it all. He has complained like crazy himself.

I can assure you that I am certainly not jealous of your silly student section. That is really hilarious to read. I also didn't mention a word about anyone being rich. OHS used the gangsta paradise motif to mock you at Siegel. Did you not get it? It was because yall called us that so much.I was embarrased when I first saw the kids dressed that way at the game, I will admit it. Then when I was told what was going on and how they played the song and carried on with the drama, I thought it was a a funny slam on yall. They didn't dress like that at any other other game I went to either!

I know that kids have lives and jobs and can't go to every sporting event. My own son had a job during high school, and couldn't attend every basketball game, baseball game , etc. But when he went, he supported the team win or lose. Good grief......all I am saying is that even though yall have had poor support this yr for your team, Siegel will come out in droves at state if you make it.....and we will hear over and over how many folk are there in the section b/c yall will try to count them.......and those of us who have PLAYED you this yr will know that your nation is coming to that game to be cool and to get their picture in the paper pretending they have been there all along. Ask Siegelgrad , he is an honest enough guy to admit the truth about it all. He has complained like crazy himself.

I don't really think Siegal beat WC, won the game perhaps......but they did not defeat WC, WC defeated themselves. I don't think that Siegal, even in top form, could stay within 10 points if WC is playing its best game.

I have watched WC play all year, including most away games. The last game against Siegal was by far their poorest performance in all respects....their rebounding was abysmal and the threes that are their bread and butter just would not fall, but it had nothing to do with "the Siegal Nation" or the Maniacs and not much to do with the opposition on the floor. I still consider them to be a much better team than Siegal, better by far. They deserve the support that they get from the Spartan fan base because they play with all their heart and have proven time and time again that they are winners in all respects....win or lose their support will not fail to show up. Personally I appreciate the effort that they have put forth this year and have enjoyed every game......and by the way, my most sincere wish is for another chance to see them destroy Siegal....utterly and totally.

Looking forward to the Red Bank game.......Warrior6 out

why do people say siegel kids are rich? actually...the only ones that say that are siegel kids. is that what they want everyone to think? whats happenin. they should buy a new girls team

I don't really think Siegal beat WC, won the game perhaps......but they did not defeat WC, WC defeated themselves. I don't think that Siegal, even in top form, could stay within 10 points if WC is playing its best game.

I have watched WC play all year, including most away games. The last game against Siegal was by far their poorest performance in all respects....their rebounding was abysmal and the threes that are their bread and butter just would not fall, but it had nothing to do with "the Siegal Nation" or the Maniacs and not much to do with the opposition on the floor. I still consider them to be a much better team than Siegal, better by far. They deserve the support that they get from the Spartan fan base because they play with all their heart and have proven time and time again that they are winners in all respects....win or lose their support will not fail to show up. Personally I appreciate the effort that they have put forth this year and have enjoyed every game......and by the way, my most sincere wish is for another chance to see them destroy Siegal....utterly and totally.

Looking forward to the Red Bank game.......Warrior6 out

Most ridiculous and absurd post I have ever read. You joined three days ago and it is your first post? Apparently someone's still a little upset over the region game. But hey, get over it. You lost fair and square. Siegel was the better team that night whether you want to admit. So, from here on out how about you think things through before you go posting. It's called think before you speak. I know some people have a hard time with it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And like you said, their three's are their bread and butter. When you count on threes that's what you live and die by. Ya'll died thursday night.

They died the first half against us too........unfortunately they came back to life in the 3rd though. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

WC get over it and move on. At least you are still playing! It is very hard to beat the same team

( esp a good one) 4 times in one season. You weren't able to do it, but at least the loss didn't put you out like us. Concentrate on your next game and take that fire with you......represent our district!

They died the first half against us too........unfortunately they came back to life in the 3rd though. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

WC get over it and move on. At least you are still playing! It is very hard to beat the same team

( esp a good one) 4 times in one season. You weren't able to do it, but at least the loss didn't put you out like us. Concentrate on your next game and take that fire with you......represent our district!

Good Post 2P I do think that White Co. and Siegel do have what it takes to make it to the State Tourney. We need both teams to stay focused. I love that 7AAA has such great teams to represent us as a district. When White Co. gets re-acquainted with Red Bank I hope they try and use that 56-0 loss to them in football this past year as motivation too.

Good Post 2P I do think that White Co. and Siegel do have what it takes to make it to the State Tourney. We need both teams to stay focused. I love that 7AAA has such great teams to represent us as a district. When White Co. gets re-acquainted with Red Bank I hope they try and use that 56-0 loss to them in football this past year as motivation too.

56-0? OUCH....that definitely hurt some pride and I would want to get even too. Good luck to WC and Siegel......may you meet again!

They are one dimensional in that they only support the boys team as far as I can tell. Where were they when their poor girls team was getting blown out of the gym in Shelbyville? Use any excuse you want but when I asked two of your "Boys Team Sigel Nation" supporters where they were when the girls played they admitted that knew what the outcome would be and decided not to show up. A real student section supports both the boys and the girls teams whether they are expected to win or lose. Get new shirts that say "Boys Team Nation Only"