Region 4AAA

rebs3

I don't see any WC people on here runnin that mouth anymore. Nice 30 point thumpin tonight /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And yes Siegel has played Red Bank this season. Granted it was at camp this summer and you can't take anything from summer ball, but Siegel was up the entire game and Red Bank came back in the last minute and won by 1. Granted it was without Hughes or Tate.

So to all my cocky WC fans......go home, sit down, and shut up.

SEASONS OVER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIEGEL STARS STATE BOUND

They did beat Siegel 3 times this year?

Its just the way the brackets work out that Siegel is going and White County isn't.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see any WC people on here runnin that mouth anymore. Nice 30 point thumpin tonight /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And yes Siegel has played Red Bank this season. Granted it was at camp this summer and you can't take anything from summer ball, but Siegel was up the entire game and Red Bank came back in the last minute and won by 1. Granted it was without Hughes or Tate.

SIEGEL STARS STATE BOUND

I don't know what WC fans have been cocky, but I'm still right here posting. WC played bad tonight and Red Bank was on fire thats about all I can say. Siegel is still playing{for one more game} but White county beat them 3 games to 1, won the reg season, and won the district tourney this year so we know who the better team this year was. I think White Co. could have played Siegel 10 times this year and won all 10 and there would still be Siegel posters on here that though Siegel was better.

Nobody in the state would have beaten Red Bank tonight. they couldn't miss.

I don't know what WC fans have been cocky, but I'm still right here posting. WC played bad tonight and Red Bank was on fire thats about all I can say. Siegel is still playing{for one more game} but White county beat them 3 games to 1, won the reg season, and won the district tourney this year so we know who the better team this year was. I think White Co. could have played Siegel 10 times this year and won all 10 and there would still be Siegel posters on here that though Siegel was better.Nobody in the state would have beaten Red Bank tonight. they couldn't miss.

WC has the most cocky fans in the district. And no its not the students, its the adults that have no lives and follow WC around everywhere they go. They are cocky and arrogant. And i love how yall base your season on how you perform against Siegel. Unfortunately no one remembers you record against Blackman three years ago do they??? People remember Championships and State Tournament appearances. Siegel Stars State Bound (3 times in 4 years...with 2 more on the way)

They did beat Siegel 3 times this year? Its just the way the brackets work out that Siegel is going and White County isn't.

Come on Hooligan i thought you were smarter than that. Didn't Siegel beat WC to send them packin to Red Bank tonight? Guess WC should have won the 1 that counts!!Siegel Stars State Bound (3 times in 4 years...with 2 more on the way)

Ok..lets state the facts please. WC beat Siegel 3 times ..fact, fact Siegel is in and WC is out!!! Get over it WC and buy your ticket and come watch YOUR REGION 4-AAA CHAMPS play in the "Glass-House". Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WC has the most cocky fans in the district. And no its not the students, its the adults that have no lives and follow WC around everywhere they go. They are cocky and arrogant. And i love how yall base your season on how you perform against Siegel. Unfortunately no one remembers you record against Blackman three years ago do they??? People remember Championships and State Tournament appearances. Siegel Stars State Bound (3 times in 4 years...with 2 more on the way) Come on Hooligan i thought you were smarter than that. Didn't Siegel beat WC to send them packin to Red Bank tonight? Guess WC should have won the 1 that counts!!Siegel Stars State Bound (3 times in 4 years...with 2 more on the way)

The first 2 times you made it with Oakland players. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok..lets state the facts please. WC beat Siegel 3 times ..fact, fact Siegel is in and WC is out!!! Get over it WC and buy your ticket and come watch YOUR REGION 4-AAA CHAMPS play in the "Glass-House". Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I will buy a ticket for the finals next Saturday. Of course Siegel won't be playing. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Congrats to Siegel, wish WC would have won theres also, but oh well. Siegel is going to the glass house. WAY TO GO. 3 times in our first 5 years. I dont think Harris is the best coach but you must give credit where credit is due. He has done amazingly in tournaments. 3-0 in substate games. Siegel has to be one of the best basketball schools in the state based off the 3 substate apperances in 5 years of existence. Many laughed at me when i said i thought we could do this. Glad I got the last laugh.

I will buy a ticket for the finals next Saturday. Of course Siegel won't be playing. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Maybe....maybe not? But one thing is for sure.....White County will not be there!!! And as Toby Keith said...." How ya like me know?" Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

SIEGEL STARS STATE BOUND

I didnt know you could see people on this site please inform me on how this works?Congrats siegel on beating us cause we ran into a buzz saw last night and it didnt matter who they were playing.Hosting the sub state was huge just look at all the scores and when you played them in camp i was told they had 4 players out due to some kind of football thing anyways who cares congrtas tate at least there will be some sparta roots representing.

Congrats to Siegel, wish WC would have won theres also, but oh well. Siegel is going to the glass house. WAY TO GO. 3 times in our first 5 years. I dont think Harris is the best coach but you must give credit where credit is due. He has done amazingly in tournaments. 3-0 in substate games. Siegel has to be one of the best basketball schools in the state based off the 3 substate apperances in 5 years of existence. Many laughed at me when i said i thought we could do this. Glad I got the last laugh.

Harris is a better coach that he was two yrs ago

WC has the most cocky fans in the district. And no its not the students, its the adults that have no lives and follow WC around everywhere they go. They are cocky and arrogant. And i love how yall base your season on how you perform against Siegel. Unfortunately no one remembers you record against Blackman three years ago do they??? People remember Championships and State Tournament appearances. Siegel Stars State Bound (3 times in 4 years...with 2 more on the way) Come on Hooligan i thought you were smarter than that. Didn't Siegel beat WC to send them packin to Red Bank tonight? Guess WC should have won the 1 that counts!!Siegel Stars State Bound (3 times in 4 years...with 2 more on the way)

No lives cause we have a huge following? I guess thats what they say about the 107,000 at ut games or the 110,000 at the big house you little piece of monkey flem!Its called tradition, pride and having passion about something anyways to all the siegel fans who are on here for the right reasons good luck and to you boroballs well all i can say is ..................