Region 4AAA

rebs3

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most ridiculous and absurd post I have ever read. You joined three days ago and it is your first post? Apparently someone's still a little upset over the region game. But hey, get over it. You lost fair and square. Siegel was the better team that night whether you want to admit. So, from here on out how about you think things through before you go posting. It's called think before you speak. I know some people have a hard time with it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And like you said, their three's are their bread and butter. When you count on threes that's what you live and die by. Ya'll died thursday night.

If my post offended you somehow I am terribly sorry....I wasn't aware that there were prohibitions against new members form having opinions. If I haven't been a member long enough to deserve an opinion then Siegal hasn't been a school long enough to deserve a team...give me a break. I was only trying to explain why WC's fan support, which by any standard you care to use to measure such things is the best in the District....win or lose. We will see how good Siegal really is next year when Cutter is gone.....grow up newby, this ain't my first rodeo nor my last. WC is not quite dead yet and I think has a better chance than Siegal to advance. Tonight's the night, good luck!

Oakland and Siegel have an amazing rivalry!! The games are always a lot of fun. We are still the only school who has been to state in girls and boys more than once......well....no one else has ever made it in both boys and girls but us anyway. We have done it in the last 4 yrs to make it even sweeter! Riverdale's girls have won state, and Siegel's boys have gone to state.

Not exactly true, Riverdale has had appearances in the State tourny by both boys and girls teams. The Riverdale boys (led by Tim Corder) made it to the State tourny in 85-86 losing to Memphis Westwood in the Semi-finals.

Granted that was over 20 years ago though.

I was only able to verify (article in the Murfreesboro Post) the 85-86 appearance by the boys, my memory tells me that they might have made it to State one other time while the Corders were playing in the mid 80s, but not real sure about that. Anybody else remember?

And before any Sparta people get on here let's clarify that 2P is only talking about Boro teams. We all know that Sparta has had multiple appearances by both their boys and girls teams.

Oh trust me, I knew a lot myself.......folk that hoolie called his friends sure told me plenty. This so-called innocent act falls on deaf ears with me.Many of his words have come back to bite him in the butt.......and if old MSK ever catches him out anywhere, there will be heck to pay for remarks made on here about Smyrna. That goes probably double for oland seeing him around. I wouldn't want to cross either of those fellows myself. It was probably a very smart move for him to attend an out of state school.Good luck to Siegel , Eagleville, and to White County. Great to see Smyrna's girls to be going to state too.

Who says I go to an out of state school? And I used to see randymc weekly, have no reason to dislike him. I could confront him at any time if I had a problem with him so scratch that one off Taylor. And if you remember at one time you agreed with most of what I said 2p, so where do you get this conspiracy theory that I was out to get you? I can guarantee you it was not me that was dying to find out who you are, because like I said, it made no difference to me. But you know who was and it wasn't for any ill will at the time, he just wanted to know who the guy was that was so supportive of him. You even mentioned his name.

And I never state anything as fact unless it is to my knowledge. If its second hand info that I have, I state that. My opinions are my opinions, free to state them just like your dislike for me. If your opinions don't line up with those so be it, we disagree. Sorry you take this message board for more than it is, just a message board. Maybe you have some vendetta, tdntn, because of stuff with your brother during basketball but I'm still cool with him to this day and still talk. But you are seriously misguided if you think I consider the way I present and try to change to mold that. Looking for something that isn't there if that is the case and clearly don't know me if you think I have some sort of ego or "swagger" in anyway.

Not exactly true, Riverdale has had appearances in the State tourny by both boys and girls teams. The Riverdale boys (led by Tim Corder) made it to the State tourny in 85-86 losing to Memphis Westwood in the Semi-finals.

Granted that was over 20 years ago though.

I was only able to verify (article in the Murfreesboro Post) the 85-86 appearance by the boys, my memory tells me that they might have made it to State one other time while the Corders were playing in the mid 80s, but not real sure about that. Anybody else remember?

And before any Sparta people get on here let's clarify that 2P is only talking about Boro teams. We all know that Sparta has had multiple appearances by both their boys and girls teams.

Pardon me.......I didn't move to the Boro until 88 so I had no clue the Rhs boys had made it to state before. I stand corrected. I have heard of Corder, believe he is AD's dad who played for us. I do know that our boys have gone further at state than anyone as they captured a silver ball in 84. Our girls also collected a silver as well. Wish we had 2 golds from it though.

Let me correct my prior statement and say that we were the first school in the Boro or county to have both teams go to state and the first to get runner-ups making finals in both. Riverdale is next and the the 2nd girls team in the county to get a gold . Smyrna girls got the first gold when Harry Gill was the coach in the 80's. Both our teams have gone to state since we won the runner up and BOTH of our teams combined have gone to state more than any other school in the county. Both King and Grandstaff are our current coaches who have both been to state for us. Riverdale is the only other school to send both teams to state in bball, and Smyrna ( girls) has a chance to snag a 2nd Gold ball this yr. Pretty impressive county teams if you ask me!!

Of course we don't hold a cancle to Sparta's records, but we could if we were only one school!

Siegel won 82-60............STATE BOUND BABY......................... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't see any WC people on here runnin that mouth anymore. Nice 30 point thumpin tonight /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And yes Siegel has played Red Bank this season. Granted it was at camp this summer and you can't take anything from summer ball, but Siegel was up the entire game and Red Bank came back in the last minute and won by 1. Granted it was without Hughes or Tate.

So to all my cocky WC fans......go home, sit down, and shut up.

SEASONS OVER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIEGEL STARS STATE BOUND