Region 4AAA

rebs3

My prediction for next year:

1. Siegel - (They need a PG to make a run at state again, but their talent will carry them pretty far)

2. Cookeville (Hill, Akers, Courier, Hennigan)

3. Oakland (King is the best coach - hands down and will always be clsoe to the top)

4. White County (Pucket will be the MVP)

5. Blackman - (Need to find a shooter)

6. Riverdale - (May surprise)

7. Lebanon - (Best returning guard in Smith)

8. Warren County - (They will not even come close to winning a game in the district. They better schedule a lot of small schools, if they want to get a few W's)

Best Returning Players in order

1. Puckett, White County

2. Hammonds, Siegel

3. Xavier Smith, Lebanon

4. Tyler Edwards, Oakland

5. Akers, Cookeville

6. Stewart Mitchell, White County

7. Lee, Riverdale

8. Gooch, Siegel

9. Hill, Cookeville

10. Courier, Cookeville

11. Tate, Siegel

12. T.J. Mitchell, Siegel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see any WC people on here runnin that mouth anymore. Nice 30 point thumpin tonight /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And yes Siegel has played Red Bank this season. Granted it was at camp this summer and you can't take anything from summer ball, but Siegel was up the entire game and Red Bank came back in the last minute and won by 1. Granted it was without Hughes or Tate.

So to all my cocky WC fans......go home, sit down, and shut up.

SEASONS OVER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIEGEL STARS STATE BOUND

boroballer...Had to go dig this old post of yours up. Looks like you have now went home, sat down, and shut up. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Shut up 85, sorry your envious that Siegel was in the state semifinals while White County sat at home on there couches pouting.

You're just mad because your team still hasn't brought home any gold or silver hardware from the state. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

True. It isn't much fun sitting at home when there is a team in the state semifinals you KNOW you are better than.

Stop hating......Siegel by far was the better team and it showed when they had to. I mean Siegel has been to the state 3 of the last 4 and to the final Four twice not bad for a 5th year school!!! Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Stop hating......Siegel by far was the better team and it showed when they had to. I mean Siegel has been to the state 3 of the last 4 and to the final Four twice not bad for a 5th year school!!! Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow, I didn't know that because Siegel has been to state three times since it opened five years ago that it's funny. Maybe it's your way of dealing with the fact that Siegel will be a powerhouse high school basketball team one of these days. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow, I didn't know that because Siegel has been to state three times since it opened five years ago that it's funny. Maybe it's your way of dealing with the fact that Siegel will be a powerhouse high school basketball team one of these days. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hmmmm......lets see Siegel has been just as far in the state as Oakland and their beloved King!!! Have a great day. Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hmmmm......lets see Siegel has been just as far in the state as Oakland and their beloved King!!! Have a great day. Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Incorrect , as usual.......we received a SILVER runner-up ball in 84, the same year our football team brought home the GOLD! That makes us farther than yall doesn't it? Our girls team has a SILVER ball as well as runners-up. Next time try to do a little better on your research. Try checking www.tssaa.org for accuracy!!

Boys Basketball 1984 Class AAA Team Runner-Up 50-54 Nashville . We were 5 pts away from being crowned state champions. I know, I know....it is still a loss......but closer than yall.

The difference between OHS and your times at state....last yr's OHS team took it to 3 OT's against Clarksville before we finally lost. Getting technical, that was getting closer to making finals than Siegel has ever gotten, isn't it? I don't believe yall ever got quite that close to winning it, did you?

We were cheering for yall this year at state, and posts like yours are the main reason yall have a rotten rep with the rest of the district and they refuse to support yall. Grow up.

It's funny because they said FAR better. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />