Region 4AAA

rebs3

Congrats White County on a great season. And a BIG Congrats to Siegel for making it to STATE!! As far as White County's fan base goes, they should have a big fan base. Most of those adults probably went to White County to school and it is the ONLY high school in Sparta. Murfreesboro is a town divided with so many in-town heated rivalries between the schools many of them don't even cheer for each other. And even though Oakland and Riverdale have been around for a while, the alumni for Siegel and Blackman aren't even out of college yet.

As far as Siegel making it to state in previous years with Oakland players, let it rest. Everybody in Murfreesboro knows there are kids all over town going to the wrong school for one reason or another.

Excellent post "Respecttallfearnone" I look forward to more of your post. Great year white county !! You are our district and tournament champs and nobody can take that away from you INCLUDING SIEGEL !!! But, Congrats Siegel on a great game last night and I for one will be pulling for you in your quest for the the "GOLD BALL" The "Swami" has spoken !!!!!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have they drawn opponents yet? Who does Siegel play? Bring home the gold, guys!

I believe they draw teams 10 am Saturday morning at some Tree hotel{Double Tree?} in murfreesboro. I kind of hope Siegel draws Red Bank. That way everybody can see just how far over their heads they played against White County in the substate{just my opinion}.

I believe they draw teams 10 am Saturday morning at some Tree hotel{Double Tree?} in murfreesboro. I kind of hope Siegel draws Red Bank. That way everybody can see just how far over their heads they played against White County in the substate{just my opinion}.

That's nice! Don't support the team that represents your district/region. If Siegel wins more games, it only proofs just how strong and difficult this district is. That should be a compliment to ALL teams in the district. They are all strong and on any given night they could beat the other. Stop with the hating and support a team that may bring the gold ball back to the middle. I tired of the gold ball going west.

That's nice! Don't support the team that represents your district/region. If Siegel wins more games, it only proofs just how strong and difficult this district is. That should be a compliment to ALL teams in the district. They are all strong and on any given night they could beat the other. Stop with the hating and support a team that may bring the gold ball back to the middle. I tired of the gold ball going west.

I don't think you understood my post. If Siegel draws Red Bank i am saying Siegel will win. I sat by some RB fans the other night and they said RB played WAAAAAAAAY over their heads against WC. I hate that they played over their heads against WC. We'll see what happens.

I don't think you understood my post. If Siegel draws Red Bank i am saying Siegel will win. I sat by some RB fans the other night and they said RB played WAAAAAAAAY over their heads against WC. I hate that they played over their heads against WC. We'll see what happens.

Accept my apologies 85. I thought you meant Siegel has been playing over their heads. Which still may be the case. I guess will find out next Thursday.

Excellent post "Respecttallfearnone" I look forward to more of your post. Great year white county !! You are our district and tournament champs and nobody can take that away from you INCLUDING SIEGEL !!! But, Congrats Siegel on a great game last night and I for one will be pulling for you in your quest for the the "GOLD BALL" The "Swami" has spoken !!!!!

What teams have seniors graduating this year. I know White County has Delaney, Greene, Brown,

Davis and several more that didn't see much playing time. I believe some of the lower classmen will give it a try next year. Its hard to come out when you know you have no chance to play. There are several that could help the team and with Puckett, Mitchell and Johnson coming back I think they will be a really good team with lots of wins. Just a somewhat different style of ball. Maybe not as much as some folks think. We know Murfreesboro will be good but who comes back?

Siegel will graduate Cutter, Nance and Hughes, they are the only three that saw real playing time. The rest of the core are sophmores this year. Hammonds and Gooch and Tate and Mitchell will all be juniors. Nicholas will be a senior. Good times should keep on rolling at Siegel! Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Siegel will graduate Cutter, Nance and Hughes, they are the only three that saw real playing time. The rest of the core are sophmores this year. Hammonds and Gooch and Tate and Mitchell will all be juniors. Nicholas will be a senior. Good times should keep on rolling at Siegel! Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree. Siegel should be the overwheming favorites in 7-AAA going into next year.............

I agree. Siegel should be the overwheming favorites in 7-AAA going into next year.............

I agree that Siegel will be the favorites to win 7AAA next year. However, I think they will miss Cutter more than some realize. I think they lose about 35ppg without him when he graduates. I'm talking about him averaging about 15ppg and he usually has 10 assists{20 points}. Just my opinion. I have no idea who should be picked 2nd in the district at this point for next season. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I agree that Siegel will be the favorites to win 7AAA next year. However, I think they will miss Cutter more than some realize. I think they lose about 35ppg without him when he graduates. I'm talking about him averaging about 15ppg and he usually has 10 assists{20 points}. Just my opinion. I have no idea who should be picked 2nd in the district at this point for next season. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I agree but when you look at who they have coming back and some of these sophmores are just starting to realixe some of their potential. Siegel is a good point guard away from being a great team next year. If people thought 7-AAA was crazy this year, after Siegel, its a complete toss-up as to who will finish where