Region 4AAA

rebs3

Yes, the Siegel Nation will pack Murphy Center if they make it that far. Everyone around here knows they only support and come out when Siegel wins. They will turn out in full force to try their best to get their pics in the DNJ all painted up. Sad, but very true. These players have deserved support the WHOLE season, and especially last yr when times were tough . Siegelgrad is basically the only real consistent follower win or lose. Bandwagon is exactly what you will see if they travel to the GLASS HOUSE because most of the NATION are just media ho's.

one of your classiest post of all time. sad.

And vince, to answer your post. It is real simple why myself and alot of my school mates didn't support the girls team with nearly as much fervor....

Girls basketball is not entertaining.

Like it or not, sports are about entertainment to the individual, if someone does not enjoy watching a particular sporting event, why would you go? You don't.

You get a student section like the Siegel Nation to be big and loud because you make people realize how much fun they have taking part in it....thats not possible in girls basketball to me and alot of others...just the way it is.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the guy who always used to fuss to me (personally) about the folk sitting in the nation only to be seen but who never cheered. How hypocritical can you get? Sad, isn't it? But then you were one of the ones who always inflated the Nation's numbers . You and old warrior mom were always good at stretching stats and numbers. Hey and wasn't it under your leadership that the nation started to split and self-destruct? Some folk just wanted to watch the game and not be screamed at to cheer, didn't they? However, I will say that the nation was as smooth as silk the first yr they came into being and second to none.

And vince, to answer your post. It is real simple why myself and alot of my school mates didn't support the girls team with nearly as much fervor....

Like it or not, sports are about entertainment to the individual, if someone does not enjoy watching a particular sporting event, why would you go? You don't.

You get a student section like the Siegel Nation to be big and loud because you make people realize how much fun they have taking part in it....thats not possible in girls basketball to me and alot of others...just the way it is.

I am assuming from this post that you are a student. Let's hope so because if by chance you ever convince someone to marry you how will you explain to your daughter who might want to play basketball that she cannot because you find it to be boring. I find it hard to believe that everyone in the "Boys Siegel Nation" finds womens basketball to be boring and a waste of time. Tell the truth my fairweather fan, you are a bandwagon jumper who doesn't have the guts to support the young women on the girls team.

I sat beside the "Boys Nation" the last time you went to the Boro. I am still amused at the crying that went on when you got ousted in the first round. It's like this son, the old saying goes: "I can tell nothing about you when you are winning but can tell everything about you when you are losing." I saw what you guys were made of that night and it has obviously not changed.

I am assuming from this post that you are a student. Let's hope so because if by chance you ever convince someone to marry you how will you explain to your daughter who might want to play basketball that she cannot because you find it to be boring. I find it hard to believe that everyone in the "Boys Siegel Nation" finds womens basketball to be boring and a waste of time. Tell the truth my fairweather fan, you are a bandwagon jumper who doesn't have the guts to support the young women on the girls team.

I sat beside the "Boys Nation" the last time you went to the Boro. I am still amused at the crying that went on when you got ousted in the first round. It's like this son, the old saying goes: "I can tell nothing about you when you are winning but can tell everything about you when you are losing." I saw what you guys were made of that night and it has obviously not changed.

I'm gonna have to say that high school girls' basketball IMO isn't nearly as fun to watch as the boys' games... The best way to put it is, even if I don't know the two guys' teams playing I can watch a game like that, whereas with girls, the one thing that draws me to those games are knowing some of the players like at White Co. It just isn't as exciting to watch when the total points scored in the game by both teams combined are 60 and it not being the result of two powerhouse defenses ha!

but vince...you were watching and not playing...so stop hating on the players!! the siegel student section has made what alot of other schools are today. lets not jump the gun just yet, we have towin on Monday, if theydo watch out. Here comes the NATION

Oh guys !!!! Hey Guys !!! Where did this thread evolve into the student section ??? It ain't about you, it's about Siegel and White County' s players. But if you want an unbias opinon , I 'll give you mine. Siegel Nation was a phenominom that lasted a couple years but is long gone. White County has and always has been the best fan supported team in our district. But , again it's not about us its about The Siegel and White County players and here is one that is pulling for both, like they were my own team. I hope White County fans and Siegel fans both fill the "Boro" !!!

Says the guy who always used to fuss to me (personally) about the folk sitting in the nation only to be seen but who never cheered. How hypocritical can you get? Sad, isn't it? But then you were one of the ones who always inflated the Nation's numbers . You and old warrior mom were always good at stretching stats and numbers. Hey and wasn't it under your leadership that the nation started to split and self-destruct? Some folk just wanted to watch the game and not be screamed at to cheer, didn't they? However, I will say that the nation was as smooth as silk the first yr they came into being and second to none.

First of all...Vince, your wrong. So quit while your behind and stop making yourself look even more dumb.

And I never cared if people didn't feel the need to cheer. But sitting in the middle of the student section and getting mad when people are cheering or thinking people are stupid for cheering is completely different. Don't be there if you don't want to be cheering.

Care to give an example of when I stretched anything? Because I had no reason to and I didn't. I can still tell you when we had big crowds and when we didn't. The Nation got notariety during my junior year when we went on a run of big games that were really close with rivals and got student support up. From then on, if everything didn't match that, it was a disappointment to some. But it wasn't realistic to keep those numbers and the main core knew that.

And I can tell you the reason troubles started and it had nothing to do with any students. Had something to do with another red head who is still at every Siegel game with his eyes more on the Nation than the crowd looking to get people in trouble half the time. He tried going through me to get what he wanted the crowd as a whole to do, and threatened suspending me for the actions of everyone if I didn't do as he said. And I can provide multiple examples of that.

Oh guys !!!! Hey Guys !!! Where did this thread evolve into the student section ??? It ain't about you, it's about Siegel and White County' s players. But if you want an unbias opinon , I 'll give you mine. Siegel Nation was a phenominom that lasted a couple years but is long gone. White County has and always has been the best fan supported team in our district. But , again it's not about us its about The Siegel and White County players and here is one that is pulling for both, like they were my own team. I hope White County fans and Siegel fans both fill the "Boro" !!!

Thanks for stating the truth 14. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

some of them does not know this.

your posts arent as entertaining for me because you always try and speak for everyone. plenty of the siegel nation was there last season the night Riverdale's girls won the state championship, i know because they sat right beside me.

the real reason is yall couldnt handle supporting a team that was just mediocre...for example, why the nation died off so bad last year even for the boys. now when yall are considered somewhat the "posterboy" of murfreesboro basketball again, the numbers are beginning to rise.

it stems from that red headed "leader." you rarely posted here last year, and had few words to say about the less than impressive siegel basketball. if i remember correctly, you were chatting more about your new alma mater, arkansas razorback football, up until they played in the SEC championship and Florida tapped that...i didnt hear no more PIG SUEY chants after that, maybe you gave one when Petrino came /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

your posts arent as entertaining for me because you always try and speak for everyone. plenty of the siegel nation was there last season the night Riverdale's girls won the state championship, i know because they sat right beside me.

the real reason is yall couldnt handle supporting a team that was just mediocre...for example, why the nation died off so bad last year even for the boys. now when yall are considered somewhat the "posterboy" of murfreesboro basketball again, the numbers are beginning to rise.

it stems from that red headed "leader." you rarely posted here last year, and had few words to say about the less than impressive siegel basketball. if i remember correctly, you were chatting more about your new alma mater, arkansas razorback football, up until they played in the SEC championship and Florida tapped that...i didnt hear no more PIG SUEY chants after that, maybe you gave one when Petrino came /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I wasn't at Siegel last year in case you have your years wrong so I don't speak for them.

And I'm pretty sure Siegel was 14-16 our first year. That didn't stop me or any of my friends at the time from starting things up did it? Numbers weren't as big, but I was there from the start, even when things weren't great.

And I believe there is a huge difference between going to watch a game, and going crazy in a student section. I attended the state title in 06 for girls. I got all kinds of crap from administration because we didn't support the girls as much. But nobody can make people do something they don't want to do, and going crazy for a girls basketball game is not something alot of people wanted to do during my time. A comment always went around at Siegel "Are you dating one of the girls on the team? If not why are you cheering". The interest just isn't there for a multitude of reasons. Just the way it is.

And check my posts...I didn't post for a long time after the 06 state tourney. Offered up occasional good lucks and would get back on occasionally for a couple weeks but I'm never going to be on here all the time like I was in high school.

Also: Check your facts before commenting on my alma mater, that way you don't get stuck sounding like you are a year behind and don't have a clue what your talking about.

I can assure you that I am certainly not jealous of your silly student section. That is really hilarious to read. I also didn't mention a word about anyone being rich. OHS used the gangsta paradise motif to mock you at Siegel. Did you not get it? It was because yall called us that so much.I was embarrased when I first saw the kids dressed that way at the game, I will admit it. Then when I was told what was going on and how they played the song and carried on with the drama, I thought it was a a funny slam on yall. They didn't dress like that at any other other game I went to either!

I know that kids have lives and jobs and can't go to every sporting event. My own son had a job during high school, and couldn't attend every basketball game, baseball game , etc. But when he went, he supported the team win or lose. Good grief......all I am saying is that even though yall have had poor support this yr for your team, Siegel will come out in droves at state if you make it.....and we will hear over and over how many folk are there in the section b/c yall will try to count them.......and those of us who have PLAYED you this yr will know that your nation is coming to that game to be cool and to get their picture in the paper pretending they have been there all along. Ask Siegelgrad , he is an honest enough guy to admit the truth about it all. He has complained like crazy himself.

Oh yes, my apologies 2p, it was white county who would yell "rich white kids" and "daddy's money". You guys called us "garbage". Nice!