Region 4AAA

rebs3

I can assure you that I am certainly not jealous of your silly student section. That is really hilarious to read. I also didn't mention a word about anyone being rich. OHS used the gangsta paradise motif to mock you at Siegel. Did you not get it? It was because yall called us that so much.I was embarrased when I first saw the kids dressed that way at the game, I will admit it. Then when I was told what was going on and how they played the song and carried on with the drama, I thought it was a a funny slam on yall. They didn't dress like that at any other other game I went to either!

I know that kids have lives and jobs and can't go to every sporting event. My own son had a job during high school, and couldn't attend every basketball game, baseball game , etc. But when he went, he supported the team win or lose. Good grief......all I am saying is that even though yall have had poor support this yr for your team, Siegel will come out in droves at state if you make it.....and we will hear over and over how many folk are there in the section b/c yall will try to count them.......and those of us who have PLAYED you this yr will know that your nation is coming to that game to be cool and to get their picture in the paper pretending they have been there all along. Ask Siegelgrad , he is an honest enough guy to admit the truth about it all. He has complained like crazy himself.

Oh yes, my apologies 2p, it was white county who would yell "rich white kids" and "daddy's money". You guys called us "garbage". Nice!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what redhead are you talking about, Hoolie? Administrator?

I do remember the parents on here giving yall heckfire b/c yall didn't ever cheer for the girls. Seems like I remember that the excuse was that yall wanted to save your voices for the boys games??

I will back up hoolie.....he has been on the T for as long as I can remember. He was Harris Hooligans ( their old cheer section name) when they were in the 1st yr and not so good. He has always supported the boys bball team. I first got on the bball boards to read the posts by him when oaklandpatriots was a moderator and was getting flack from old hoolie and his posse. So I can testify that hoolie has been in it from day one.

And stargazer......those garbage cheers really got under yall's skin. I will never forget the football homecoming at our place where our students came out and stretched across the field in garbage bags chanting the infamous cheer. The best shirts ever made were the ones that were made just like the Nation shirts but said Siegels garbage instead of siegel nation. Those were classic!

Oakland and Siegel have an amazing rivalry!! The games are always a lot of fun. We are still the only school who has been to state in girls and boys more than once......well....no one else has ever made it in both boys and girls but us anyway. We have done it in the last 4 yrs to make it even sweeter! Riverdale's girls have won state, and Siegel's boys have gone to state.

.....but poor old Blackman......no gold balls at all or appearances either.

OOPs....forgot about their cheerleaders! Boy do I miss old fball!

Hooligans "swagger" is just so phony...haha, the nonchalant "cool guy on campus" type stuff. and how about those oh so witty comebacks he always has.

man your real cool calling 2p by his first name (vince, if that is in fact really his name)...i bet you have spent countless hours trying to expose his identity over the past few years

Nope, I am not the vince that hoolie was talking to on here. You are right, tdntn, hoolie has been so flustered about me that he even called a total stranger's office and threatened the guy b/c he thought it was me. He is lucky he didn't get arrested over that one. Then he did the knocking on door to door routine in a neighborhood once trying to find me too. Sad, isn't it, to be so consumed by hatred and immaturity that you go to such impulsive lengths that could have cost him his freedom and started a rap sheet?

Nope, I am not the vince that hoolie was talking to on here. You are right, tdntn, hoolie has been so flustered about me that he even called a total stranger's office and threatened the guy b/c he thought it was me. He is lucky he didn't get arrested over that one. Then he did the knocking on door to door routine in a neighborhood once trying to find me too. Sad, isn't it, to be so consumed by hatred and immaturity that you go to such impulsive lengths that could have cost him his freedom and started a rap sheet?

Hopefully, he has mature somewhat. I talked to him at a game before. He can be a bright kid.

They are one dimensional in that they only support the boys team as far as I can tell. Where were they when their poor girls team was getting blown out of the gym in Shelbyville? Use any excuse you want but when I asked two of your "Boys Team Sigel Nation" supporters where they were when the girls played they admitted that knew what the outcome would be and decided not to show up. A real student section supports both the boys and the girls teams whether they are expected to win or lose. Get new shirts that say "Boys Team Nation Only"

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Keep dreaming because I can put my hand on a bible and tell you that didn't happen. And for the record, I don't hate anyone on here. Its a message board. Although plenty of people hate me, not exactly the type of guy I am. It's not going to affect me one way or they other if I know who you are besides maybe saying hello if I see you. And yes I am talking about administration. Some of the stuff they tried to pull was ridiculous and only when we started getting publicity in the newspapers did they take off their threats of suspending the main group after every game.

And Taylor, if you want me to use people's first name I will. However, try and read the posts before you jump to conclusions. And I don't have a "swagger", I am the way I am, prob too laid back at times. Could care less who thinks I'm "cool" or not. Plenty of people in Murfreesboro weren't too fond of me, but it doesn't affect me one way or the other. Not trying to impress anyone, especially considering its been months since I have been back in Murfreesboro.

Also, its interesting that as soon as Siegel starts winning, the attacks pick up on everything related to Siegel. Siegel nation, players, and posters on here.

its nothing that i have against siegel, trust me i have all the support in the world for siegel when they are the solo murfreesboro team left, i was very suprised and proud when i heard they beat white county for the region title.

i just have a problem with your posts and the heavy ego you portray yourself to have in them. you get on here and mark your opinion as fact consistantly. i've seen you dispute happenings in games its apperant you didnt see, since you "havent been in Murfreesboro in months."

2p, i remember many attempts to expose you and find out where you live and such (for vandalism purposes) a few years back. B ross would give me the scoop on those and what was planned. they tried to get Randy Mc a few times i believe, since they already had his name and access to an address, found his myspace and everything

Oh trust me, I knew a lot myself.......folk that hoolie called his friends sure told me plenty. This so-called innocent act falls on deaf ears with me.

Many of his words have come back to bite him in the butt.......and if old MSK ever catches him out anywhere, there will be heck to pay for remarks made on here about Smyrna. That goes probably double for oland seeing him around. I wouldn't want to cross either of those fellows myself. It was probably a very smart move for him to attend an out of state school.

Good luck to Siegel , Eagleville, and to White County. Great to see Smyrna's girls to be going to state too.