Dyer County Bulldogs

SaintKnute

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i almost commented on your earlier post before this and I was going to give you some respect but after this post, it's apparative that "your" choctaws know nothing about handling themselves when winning. Although, the same goes for Dyersburg. We aren't used to losing games......and players ,but the fact that we've had a long running tradition of winning is the product of what we have become and how we act.

What is this "winning tradition"? I am not seeing it.

QUOTE(YellowCard @ Feb 21 2008 - 08:50 AM)

Well i almost commented on your earlier post before this and I was going to give you some respect but after this post, it's apparative that "your" choctaws know nothing about handling themselves when winning. Although, the same goes for Dyersburg. We aren't used to losing games......and players ,but the fact that we've had a long running tradition of winning is the product of what we have become and how we act

thats exaclty wat i am talkin about dyersburg's students have no "respect" for dc's and likewise for dc....i dont want your respect u can keep it i wont lose any sleep i promise your right with the statment about handleing ourselves neither school knows how to do that but with this"LONG RUNNING TRADITION OF WINNING" then shouldnt dyersburg know how to show class when they win?i didnt see any class when dyersburg beat dc in any sport my first two years of high school. then when the tables turned things got worse with the death threats etc. ect ect were told not to be hypocriticle? right back at ya

As for the future, dc wont need or want any players from db the two feeder schools will do a great job w/ supplying talent for future generations of great basketball @ dc

Also, i dont understand why db cares about the loyalty of our fans unless they just wish they could be wearing orange with us /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i got some extra shirts and orange socks aint expensive just let me know and ill help yall out:)

good day

You call us hypocritical? HA!! You don`t think The All Mighty Trojan fans didn`t ride us when we were down and out? Did we make death threats to your QB? Did we start rumors about illegal recruiting? Did we (our students) draw outlines of bodies in the school parking lot, put your players numbers on them and take turns running over it? And the list goes on and on. NO. WE TOOK IT AND SAID WE WOULD HAVE OUR DAY. AND IT`S HERE!!!!!

You are right in saying fan base is like that all over the country, INCLUDING DYERSBURG, TN. I don`t know how old you are, but Dyersburg has not always been the big sports scene that some of you make it out to be, and when you`re down it`s always been somebody else`s fault.

You guys really need to lose the hate just because some high school kids wanted to better themselves. They`re kids for God`s sake. That is so shallow. Honestly, what would you have done if it had been your child that felt he or she had a chance to be a standout player and knew they wouldn`t get the recognition they deserved? Don`t you think that would have been unfair to hold them back? Have any of you ever left a job because you felt it was going nowhere and wanted to do better for your family? Sure you have ,so what`s the difference?

Does the fact that DC is having such a good run for a few years really bother you so much that you get on here and spread rumors about something you have no idea about? that`s right, 99% of the ppl on here just repeat what they`ve read from someone they`ll never meet and no nothing about...........You ppl need to lighten up or you`re all going to explode.

Just wanted to say that I don't agree with the term with some kids wanted to better themselves, I don't see where they have better or lessen themselves by changing school but as you on to say... they wanted an opportunity to play or to be treated fairly.... and I am glad that they found that opportunity.

I am a Trojan fan and like most of us we hate to see our team lose to anyone but all of the name calling and inuendo's by both sides is very child like. I don't know rather we will be back on top next year or the year after or if Dc will be on top for years to come... however I do know this....there are things in life a lot more important the football basketball or any other sport contests..... it is called the game of life which is the one that I hope these kids are really prepared for because it is a tough game and there in noting like being prepared to deal with all of the different situations they are going to face......in that game, so I guess in about 10 yrs when we look back at the young men and women playing now it will be good to see that all of the players were a success at "THE GAME OF LIFE" no matter what color jersey they wore in high school

Good luck to DC and DB in the regions!!!!!!!!!

As for the future, dc wont need or want any players from db the two feeder schools will do a great job w/ supplying talent for future generations of great basketball @ dc

Also, i dont understand why db cares about the loyalty of our fans unless they just wish they could be wearing orange with us /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i got some extra shirts and orange socks aint expensive just let me know and ill help yall out:)

good day

Hey, I'm going to the Tennessee/Memphis game Saturday. I'll be pulling for Tennessee. Can I borrow some of your orange because that's the ONLY way I'll wear it! LOL, JK.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I KNOW what your talking about and please trust me on this GC...you would look like an idiot and totally discredit any good posts you make. This would completely blow up on you....you forget I got a brother that coaches here...it is NOT hard for me to find out the false crap. You would only hurt yourself and your standing on here...like I said...you DON'T want to go down that path.