REGION 5AA

highschoolgameday22

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA dominated FRA in a game where Miller and Z were just "feeling it". When that happens, all bets are off....they can beat almost anyone.

GC and DL was an incredible game with DL looking like the smarter and more disciplined team early on but GC hit some big shots and a lot of critical free throws. DL has lost two critical OT games on missed layups. In and then oddly....OUT. I thought both teams played very well though. Some strange looking substitutions at critical moments for DL.

GC matches up better with CPA but will have to do more to win in the finals. As usual GC is very athletic. CPA looked like a championship team last night who wasn't going to let up in a "one and done" game.

Congrats to both CPA and GC for making it to the Region Finals.

CPA dominated FRA in a game where Miller and Z were just "feeling it". When that happens, all bets are off....they can beat almost anyone.

GC and DL was an incredible game with DL looking like the smarter and more disciplined team early on but GC hit some big shots and a lot of critical free throws. DL has lost two critical OT games on missed layups. In and then oddly....OUT. I thought both teams played very well though. Some strange looking substitutions at critical moments for DL.

GC matches up better with CPA but will have to do more to win in the finals. As usual GC is very athletic. CPA looked like a championship team last night who wasn't going to let up in a "one and done" game.

Congrats to both CPA and GC for making it to the Region Finals.

I agree. CPA looked like a championship team last night. Hunter Miller controlled the game. FRA made him take tough shot after shot and he kept draining them. Congrats to CPA, they played a great game against a pretty good FRA team. As the parent of an FRA alum I want to say congrats to those boys and Coach Pierce. They had an excellent season. For being one of the smallest AA schools they sure played big. 22 wins, 10 in 9AA, and 2nd place in the district is something to be proud of.

Good luck to CPA, or should I say good luck to their opponets in the next couple of weeks - they are going to need it.