Clarkrange

danba

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Clarkrange worked themselves into the best position to be state champions?

Actually C'range has a tougher road to the state tournament than Jackson County does. As they have to play Westmoreland in the semi's of the region. With a "blind draw" now at the state tournament you don't know who you will play until all the teams have qualified. Then they will draw the names out of the hat and see who you play. JC and C'range will be in opposite brackets thats the only given. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Everyone check my posts from last year. Everyone was talking about ClarkRange and RBS meeting in the finals at 'boro. Then a lone voice from the wilderness spoke and said, "watch out for the youngu'ns from jackson county. Coach has them believeing in themselves and playing as a team. They believe they can win it all." Well, they came close. Allot closer than anyone expected. All that said:

ClarkRange will win the R4 Tourney.

ClarkRange will meet a R6 team in the finals at 'Boro. Hopefully Richland!!

Just a prediction. Anyone who keeps up with my posts know I am wrong most of the time. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Good luck to all you girls and teams.

I guess it would be accurate to say that anything short of a state championship would be looked at as a failure by Jackson County, huh? Not a good attitude to have. They are a great team and represent their town and school well. A state championship would be nice, and may very well happen for them. But life will go on even if they dont get it.

Everyone check my posts from last year. Everyone was talking about ClarkRange and RBS meeting in the finals at 'boro. Then a lone voice from the wilderness spoke and said, "watch out for the youngu'ns from jackson county. Coach has them believeing in themselves and playing as a team. They believe they can win it all." Well, they came close. Allot closer than anyone expected. All that said:

Just a prediction. Anyone who keeps up with my posts know I am wrong most of the time. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Good luck to all you girls and teams.

I guess it would be accurate to say that anything short of a state championship would be looked at as a failure by Jackson County, huh? Not a good attitude to have. They are a great team and represent their town and school well. A state championship would be nice, and may very well happen for them. But life will go on even if they dont get it.

I as a JC fan will not be dissappointed if they don't bring home the gold ball. For, one reason these girls have worked hard and played well and gave us fan's tremendous ball games to watch. I take what i can get when i can get it. If all of them show up and play ball to the best of their abilities, What more can you ask for and they have not let us down they play team ball and I expect that from them through the stretch. Win or Lose I can say I am proud of them and have all the respect in the world for these girls. They are so much fun to watch..They like to live on the edge, makes for exciting games...Far as I know we don't have an attitude just don't understand your post about that to well do you care to explain or you making a statement or question i see the???? None of us JC fan's will think it is a failure you do the best you can and that is it if you take it all home then be proud if you don't take it home be proud you got the experience to play in the tourney's...Be an exciting next few weeks!! Looking forward to it.......

ROPER WHERE YOU BEEN; IF YOU GET THIS FAR AND DON'T EXPECT THE GOLD BALL YOU WON'T GET IT, WE EXPECT IT, BUT WILL GO ON IF SOMEONE ELSE ACHIEVES ABOVE US WE WON'T LOSE, THEY WILL WIN AND WE WILL CONGRATULATE THEM;

I do not know much about Clarkrange but I think it is a disadvantage to Clarkrange having a bye in the first round of regions. The region tournament is very different from the district tournament. The stakes are alot higher and the games more intense. The more adrenaline that passes through your body means your body will tire out quicker. Sometimes leading to a complete crash. Westmoreland has already played and won a region game. They have some of the jitters out. Maybe Westmoreland has a finger up when considering how their bodies may react.