ALL 13AA Region 7AA Semis

VOREBS

I will have to make the trip back to HAYYYYYYYYYYWWWWWWWOOOODDDD. I am going to bring the banker and the farmer with me!

Here is the question, shall I bring more Pukebags for HeavyD, or another pukebag for the Wizard and his beautiful sorceror.........I am sure the stink from the puke hasn't left from 4 years ago. I can't wait to smell it!

Haaaaayyyyywwwwooooooddddd....I can hardly wait! I am getting excited again...

Get Up 'View /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Maybe we should trade in the pukebags in for some "liquid cork"...... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I believe there will be a sighting of the one who said it best 4 years ago........"Where does this put us?".....

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nwtnsports

It's going to be a GREAT night of basketball. I'm picking Milan and Westview by less than five, but that's just a hunch. The games could definitely go the other way. I know the teams will put everything on the floor. Hope no one gets hurt and you guys enjoy the exciting action.

XXXL bag pleeeeeease!!!!!!!! EAAAAAAAARRRRRRLLLL, RAAAALLLLPPPPPHHH!!!! Watch that cork, it could be considered a weapon, based on where I need it right now! Oh the PAIN!!! Watch for NSHD /PRR pulled over on the side of the road, wandering aimlessly.

This game is like a semi-final game in the state. I believe the two teams that win tomorrow , also meet next Saturday night!

C Riley is a point guard with C Poston skills and abilities and I believe was state tourney MVP as a freshman when they defeated NSide in the final. Heart isn't always there and doesn't have the supporting cast 13AA has. A Holmes is another D1 signee for Mitchell. She is hampered by a severly sprained ankle right now but still manages her 20 a game, when she does not sit out. Whoever goes to Memphis will have a tough night, but still should pull it out. Home team should win.

Well, Well, Well, /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Welcome to the Region 7AA semifinals-- Or as I like to call it --

District 13AA - Part 2 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No one should be shocked that these four squads are in the position they are in- one win away from the finals and a sub-state berth.

Everyone says in the opener- that Posten/Gray will cancel out Roney/Fussell and vice-a-versa . I beg to differ-- When Milan won by one on their home floor over OC- it was the play of Joyner that made the difference- OC scored 22 in the 1st qtr. in that game vs. the Lady Dawgs but could only manage 10 points each in the next two quarters- thus forcing a 42-42 tie headed to the 4th.

Someone- who we least expect- will step up this evening and propel their team to the victory. It's a shame one of these teams will have to go home but if this game stays tight and it comes down to free throws, look for the Lady Rebs to emerge victorious as the "OC" has shot 40-46 from the line in post-season play ( a solid 87%) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Outstanding Sophomores are on display in the nightcap as Westview will be looking for their first win of the season over GC. Rechis is clutch and will get points if left open, you have to play defense on her and force her to dribble. Swaim is a nice complement to Amber as Grace Ann can score inside and also hit the mid-range Jumper. Heather Butler is the real deal and how she goes will be how the Lady Pioneers will operate. I see Post-Play inside being a factor and GC has the edge in that area and this reason alone will net them a 9 point win.

BUT Beware EVERYONE!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> The Ghost has already been spotted in the rafters at Haywood!!

BOO!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Agree that there will be a role player that steps forward tonight as a difference maker in both games. Such as one of the Reedy's for OC and for Milan it may be Glenn or Hamm. For GC, Pate may be a difference maker, or the point guard for Westview. The stars will all shine (Fussell, Roney, Poston, Gray, Butler, Griffen, Rechis, Swaim), but one of the unsung could be the difference maker.

Also, coaching will show up, especially during the 4th quarters.