Jackson County Boys Have Arrived!

bud1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jackson Co. could probably lose their substate game, but I'll be rooting for them anyway, thats how much I dislike Chatt. teams. Flynn had his boys ready to play, I could see the spark in their eyes from the very begining. They looked a lot like PC did last year when they beat JC in the region semi's. PC came out flat, soft, and with no fire in their eye what so ever. They looked like they were just gonna cruise into the state tournament. Can't play like that. Bibb's boys came out so weak, made me sick to watch them play last night. JC got physical with them ( I thought the refs let them get away with a little too much, and didn't let PC get away with some stuff) and they decided they weren't gonna get physical back. I was really disappointed in the cats effort last night, Jacob never got in a rhythm or looked like he had a sense of urgency, and the role players didn't do anything. Future looks dim for us PC fans. Congrats again JC you earned it, represent the U-C well. Maybe this loss helps PC baseball program in the long-run, cause they have two extra weeks of practice, haha.

Should be a great game thats for sure. No reason why both these teams can't advance to the state tournament!!! I know after Thursday no matter the case i will be pulling for Westmoreland against the teams from Chattanooga!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

there isnt a good reason why BOTH teams cant make it? i will give you two reasons why they BOTH wont make it: 1) the loser will travel to Chattanooga school for the Arts and Sciences(if CSAS beats Temple in the region3 final thursday) and you dont want to come to E. 3rd street to play basketball!

2) Temple is defly good enough to travel and win, CSAS proved it last year traveling to Pickett county and upset them.

3) both of these teams went to the final last year; CSAS brought back every starter from last year! Temple is always a threat, CSAS being the better team (27-4, 10-0)

First of all CONGRATS TO MY BOYS IN BLUE! I was a nervous wreck the whole game and I know that the refs were defintiely hearing what I had to say to them .. When that last buzzer sounded I couldn't control my emotion! I was so proud of our MEN that took their level of play and stepped it up a notch! They did what needed to be done to win and thats what is takes! Congrats boys and by no means think your next game is going to be easy or it will come back to bite you! Good Luck tomorrow night

Second, Congrats to Pickett Co. You guys had a great year and you have not one thing to be ashamed of. and 7afan I respect you for giving props to our boys. I thought your guys played well and it was a good clean game.. JC just wanted it more! But PC fans props to you guys and your team!

Third, If i'm not mistaken, Pickett TRAVELED TO TEMPLE and beat them.. Grace Baptist also beat Temple handily and also beat CSAS but traveled to Pickett and got HAMMERED! So there is no need to ASSUME because you and I both know what that does

Good win boys.. Now its your time to shine! Good Luck to the LADY BLUE DEVILS and the BLUE DEVILS in BOTH REGION CHAMP. GAMES!

there isnt a good reason why BOTH teams cant make it? i will give you two reasons why they BOTH wont make it: 1) the loser will travel to Chattanooga school for the Arts and Sciences(if CSAS beats Temple in the region3 final thursday) and you dont want to come to E. 3rd street to play basketball!

2) Temple is defly good enough to travel and win, CSAS proved it last year traveling to Pickett county and upset them.

3) both of these teams went to the final last year; CSAS brought back every starter from last year! Temple is always a threat, CSAS being the better team (27-4, 10-0)

These boys have accomplished more than anyone thought they would this year. They surprised Pickett Co. and they might just surprise you too. I'm sure those teams are great, but games this time of year have to be taken one at a time so don't just overlook JC. Also, does the gym at E. 3rd St. not have 10 ft. goals? Or is the floor concrete? Why wouldn't they want to play there? A gym is a gym. They have proven that they do not get intimidated. Good try though. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Seems we have been hearing that for a long time now. All we hear about last year was how good the West was blah blah blah. How many teams were in the finals last year from the WEST? NONE! The year before UC won it but the east got the silver. You want me to tell you why TSSAA doesn't do it like that? BECAUSE YOUR GIRLS STINK! THEY HAVE NO CHANCE OF WINNING ANYTHING YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT! ONCE IN A BLUE MOON A TEAM OUT OF THE WEST WILL WIN BUT THE MIDDLE AND EAST DOMINATE!! Keep doubting us over here my money is on the MIDDLE/EAST TO WIN IT AGAIN!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Name the amount..lol

You better get to bed early tonight junior, because you are still dreaming. On the girls side, I will say the Middle and East, over the last 7 years, has been predominantly stronger. But the Jackson county girls should be, the next classification should have them back in AA anyways. But your "big" girls made a good showing last year when Summertown blew them out of the gym. Keep living those Hoosier dreams..

Name the amount..lol

You better get to bed early tonight junior, because you are still dreaming. On the girls side, I will say the Middle and East, over the last 7 years, has been predominantly stronger. But the Jackson county girls should be, the next classification should have them back in AA anyways. But your "big" girls made a good showing last year when Summertown blew them out of the gym. Keep living those Hoosier dreams..

LOL what a moron. Summertown has NEVER beaten JC! We won't be back in AA either so YOUR girls will just have to keep living THAT nightmare dumb@@@.....Over the last 7 years? How about the LAST 20 YEARS!!! How many state titles does your team have?? ZERO!! JUNIOR! If you make it to the state and thats a big IF you will abe ONE AND DONE! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

This is probably the funniest upset. Pickett county is too cocky and they finally received what should have been coming to them for a long time.... Jackson County sent jacob wright to college without that beloved gold ball that they thought they were getting.........Good Luck Jackson County.. Im proud of you boys.

These boys have accomplished more than anyone thought they would this year. They surprised Pickett Co. and they might just surprise you too. I'm sure those teams are great, but games this time of year have to be taken one at a time so don't just overlook JC. Also, does the gym at E. 3rd St. not have 10 ft. goals? Or is the floor concrete? Why wouldn't they want to play there? A gym is a gym. They have proven that they do not get intimidated. Good try though. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah, I remember that from the Hoosiers movie also. It is not the dimensions that is the problem it is the atmosphere. Most of the single A fans around here in this region all agree that Third Street is one of the toughest gyms to play in, but if you are lucky, you will be hosting a game.