Jackson County Boys Have Arrived!

bud1

These boys have accomplished more than anyone thought they would this year. They surprised Pickett Co. and they might just surprise you too. I'm sure those teams are great, but games this time of year have to be taken one at a time so don't just overlook JC. Also, does the gym at E. 3rd St. not have 10 ft. goals? Or is the floor concrete? Why wouldn't they want to play there? A gym is a gym. They have proven that they do not get intimidated. Good try though. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

seeingas how you all have never played CSAS in there gym then i wouldnt be quick to say you dont get intemidated, yes they have 10 ft goals and the floor is concrete, but the intemidation part doesnt come till you set foot in the gym yourself, im not saying your not good enough to beat them there im just saying that it will be hard, very hard

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seeingas how you all have never played CSAS in there gym then i wouldnt be quick to say you dont get intemidated, yes they have 10 ft goals and the floor is concrete, but the intemidation part doesnt come till you set foot in the gym yourself, im not saying your not good enough to beat them there im just saying that it will be hard, very hard

It would be a monumental task for sure. I do have a question for anyone down there thats affiliated with the program. Where will they host the substate at down there if CSAS wins? Is CSAS's gym big enough or would they move it to Temple University?