Creek Wood vs. Bolivar

papatiger

C.W. has been overlooked all year as far as the top is considered. Because until this year they have never won a regional game. Bolivar is tremendous. CW is playing well right now and has a better chance than anyone else from our district to beat Bolivar since they are the only one left. The thing about CW is they have a different player step up every game, in order to beat Bolivar EVERYONE has to step up. Until this year cw has never won a regional game, never played in a sectional game, never beat Bolivar. Never say Never.

Well.......Creekwood has the only chance of anyone from our district beating Bolivar this year. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I hope you guys do it. Either way, Bolivar and CPA are advancing to the next round too. One of the few non Harpeth games I'd pay to go see.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sick of all the hate on the caruthers kid he broke his hand by accidentally slammin his car door on it...he was on his way to practice geez cut the kid a break...hes harpeths best athlete and if he wouldve played there wouldve been a big difference in the score and as a previous poster said heck play college ball just like his teammate kevin giltner how many people on your team had georgia tech come watch them????

off the top of my head, GT looked at Willie, but I know Hewitt likes a taller PG. Thaddeus Young from Mitchell went there, Moe Miller from Raleigh-Egypt goes there.

GT looking at people in TN isn't that unheard of

Well.......Creekwood has the only chance of anyone from our district beating Bolivar this year. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I hope you guys do it. Either way, Bolivar and CPA are advancing to the next round too. One of the few non Harpeth games I'd pay to go see.

Well, It all starts with a dream.

off the top of my head, GT looked at Willie, but I know Hewitt likes a taller PG. Thaddeus Young from Mitchell went there, Moe Miller from Raleigh-Egypt goes there.

GT looking at people in TN isn't that unheard of

GT looking at people in TN isn't that unheard of... You are right they look at the top notch players in the state!! That is an accomplishment that very few get to say happened to them. Thaddeus Young was a top player in the NATION. Moe Miller was not as high as Thad but he was as well. Trey is 6'3 and can play point guard, and I actually see him playing PG on the next level. Based on how well he see's the court and his speed up and down the court. He can run it quick and jump through the roof. I know you were not putting him down just don't think you really know how big of a deal it is for a top notch program in GT to look at one of your players...

How many did GT go watch from 12aa???

GT looking at people in TN isn't that unheard of... You are right they look at the top notch players in the state!! That is an accomplishment that very few get to say happened to them. Thaddeus Young was a top player in the NATION. Moe Miller was not as high as Thad but he was as well. Trey is 6'3 and can play point guard, and I actually see him playing PG on the next level. Based on how well he see's the court and his speed up and down the court. He can run it quick and jump through the roof. I know you were not putting him down just don't think you really know how big of a deal it is for a top notch program in GT to look at one of your players...

How many did GT go watch from 12aa???

Willie is the only one i can think off of the top of my head that had any contact from GT

Regardless, if this kid you are talking about is good, I hope he does go to GT, but I hope he is really smart, cause GT isn't exactly a general studies type of school

I drove thru Bolivar Tennessee today......nothing unusual was going on. I think Bolivar will take Creekwood just like they've done everybody else.....get used to it.....good ole west Tennessee basketball. Teach your children in the other two divisions of the state (MIDDLE AND EAST) to RUN and GUN. It will be west Tennessee dominating again in 2A.

I haven't even got started on talent @ Dyer County.

I drove thru Bolivar Tennessee today......nothing unusual was going on. I think Bolivar will take Creekwood just like they've done everybody else.....get used to it.....good ole west Tennessee basketball. Teach your children in the other two divisions of the state (MIDDLE AND EAST) to RUN and GUN. It will be west Tennessee dominating again in 2A.

I haven't even got started on talent @ Dyer County.

I don't know P.A., a few years ago DL took Bolivar to the wire. That was the team with Kemp, Chism, Madden, and Rhodes. And BA beat Bolivar like they stole something, and that game was in Jackson. Every now and them Middle TN puts out a team that can dictate how another teams plays, CPA may be that team this year.

That being said, I've seen Creekwood and Bolivar play. I don't expect a 20 point blow out, but Bolivar should win this one by 10+.

I don't know P.A., a few years ago DL took Bolivar to the wire. That was the team with Kemp, Chism, Madden, and Rhodes. And BA beat Bolivar like they stole something, and that game was in Jackson. Every now and them Middle TN puts out a team that can dictate how another teams plays, CPA may be that team this year.

That being said, I've seen Creekwood and Bolivar play. I don't expect a 20 point blow out, but Bolivar should win this one by 10+.

EXACTLY! I think you can get ready for CPA to make you play there game. They play a very tight defense. Zeke had 31 last night against Giles County in the Region Championship. Cannot wait until the two meet up either this year or next. Because both teams will be even stronger next year.

Bolivar by 15.

Does anyone know if a Dickson County/Charlotte radio station will broadcast this game tonight?

The ESPN radio affiliate in Lexingtoin, WBFG 96.5 has been broadcasting all the region 6AA games, they have an internet feed if I remember correctly you could get it through CoachT at one time at this link, http://965wbfg.coacht.com/, not sure if it still works or not. I doubt their air signal would reach to Charlotte.

I was actually at that game. DL shot lights out that night, that is why it was close.

That BA team was on another level. I'd probably consider them an outlier in the equation.