Moore county/ culleoka

archangel

i agree culleoka didnt play as well as they could actually not anywhere close to what they are able to play!!! but they wanted it or atleast there student section did!!! even

after the game they kept cheering their boys!! They have one of the best spirt sections that i have ever seen. GOOD LUCK TO THE WARRIORS IN THE SUB STATE.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree culleoka didnt play as well as they could actually not anywhere close to what they are able to play!!! but they wanted it or atleast there student section did!!! even

after the game they kept cheering their boys!! They have one of the best spirt sections that i have ever seen. GOOD LUCK TO THE WARRIORS IN THE SUB STATE.

thanks for the student section comment i was one of them but to me it looked like the guys which i am very close to didn't want it as much as they should have of course mario wanted it but his aggressive play wasn't going his way tonight and his attitude got to him a little but we need to go into eagleville and play hard and ready to win

Culleoka was out coached and out played...bottom line. Until their coach stops whining about every called that is made, he won't get any. the biggest baby i've ever seen.

out coached?...maybe but who cares...its funny that our three best players fouled out...but noone from moore co. did.....other than that moore co. had almost all their shots fall...culleoka had none...i see a state final rematch comin

A huge congratulations goes out to Moore Co. They played very well and really wanted this victory. This team has really matured into an excellent TEAM. Not one player from Moore Co. is jealous of another. They play a hard, physical up tempo game and they get after people. Culleoka looked like a prize fighter with a glass jaw. Moore Co. hit them hard early and Culleoka was on their heels the rest of the night. Williams let the physical play get into his head, while his teammates shied away from any contact.

Moore Co. wanted this game more than Culleoka. MCHS has had something to prove all season against Culleoka after last year's tournament. I believe that this is a total role reversal from last season.

A huge congratulations goes out to Moore Co. They played very well and really wanted this victory. This team has really matured into an excellent TEAM. Not one player from Moore Co. is jealous of another. They play a hard, physical up tempo game and they get after people. Culleoka looked like a prize fighter with a glass jaw. Moore Co. hit them hard early and Culleoka was on their heels the rest of the night. Williams let the physical play get into his head, while his teammates shied away from any contact.

Moore Co. wanted this game more than Culleoka. MCHS has had something to prove all season against Culleoka after last year's tournament. I believe that this is a total role reversal from last season.

Moore County has won 3 out of 4 meetings and without a doubt are the better team this season. I enjoy watching Moore Co play, unselfish, fast and hard.

Anyone have a list of the Region Tournament team ?

Congrats Moore Co.! Your boys played hard and executed a great game plan. Culleoka needs to fix whatever it is that is wrong, or we might as well not waste our time going to eagleville monday night. Culleoka has too much talent, too many GREAT kids, and too good of a coach to be playing like they are playing. I dont know what is wrong?!?!?!?

I don't think anybody knows what is going on. Last night the coaches looked baffled, the players looked stunned. The only group that looked prepared was the student section. I truly believe this is the worst team still in the tournament. For all those supporters early, most are quiet now. This team is very shaky!!

Moore Co. on the other hand is clicking on all cylinders!! Defense, Offense, Shooting, Rebounding, etc!! Moore Co. will be in the 'Boro and will have a legit shot at winning!!

I don't think anybody knows what is going on. Last night the coaches looked baffled, the players looked stunned. The only group that looked prepared was the student section. I truly believe this is the worst team still in the tournament. For all those supporters early, most are quiet now. This team is very shaky!!

Moore Co. on the other hand is clicking on all cylinders!! Defense, Offense, Shooting, Rebounding, etc!! Moore Co. will be in the 'Boro and will have a legit shot at winning!!

Union City

What a game, what a game! Not what we expected at all. The Warriors were just off! Hopefully, we'll get it back together! The boys are talented...just had a bad night. If there's one thing I can't stand...are all these comments about Moore Co. really "wanting it." And how much "more they wanted it than Culleoka." I don't know how these people are measuring how much each team "wants it," but I can tell you...the Warriors didn't lose because they "didn't want it!" They didn't play up to their potential, shots didn't fall, fouls were everywhere...etc. The loss had nothing to do with the boys "not wanting it." /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

What a game, what a game! Not what we expected at all. The Warriors were just off! Hopefully, we'll get it back together! The boys are talented...just had a bad night. If there's one thing I can't stand...are all these comments about Moore Co. really "wanting it." And how much "more they wanted it than Culleoka." I don't know how these people are measuring how much each team "wants it," but I can tell you...the Warriors didn't lose because they "didn't want it!" They didn't play up to their potential, shots didn't fall, fouls were everywhere...etc. The loss had nothing to do with the boys "not wanting it." /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

well first off.. its not really what MC expected either! ... yeh cully was off but all i can say is "im sorry" .... they are a REALLY talented team and mario is a GREAT player but he should really be playin to his ability right now instead of layin down and then after half time try and show up ... everybody from cully basically relies on him .. and when he isn't playin to his ability(which has been alot here latly) the team drags down!!! so Obviously we did want it more, -->we did come out on top! we jus came wantin it ALOT more then cully did.. cully jus thought it was their turn to win! and it WASN:T!! ... how are people measurin? well you add it up ... cully didn't play liek they should be! your right shots didn't fall but they could have at least made those 2 ft'ers!!?? fouls were everywhere but its cuz cully played out of control!! aggresive isn't the word... jus had major attitudes! all in all ... congratulations to cully! goodluck with eagleville! ...

And about the student section ...... they are a REALLY spirited student section!!! but at first they were chantin off all these things but when we started winnin and comin back at them with things i didn't hear them so much!? ... oh not to mention we had every other school sittin with us! ... and as i recall we were cheerin for your boys and our boys after the game also..?!?! ....