WAYNE COUNTY FANS UNITE

ptguard

hey TSF...i don't really blame you...i don't think i could do a trojan cheer either...but that didn't mean i wasn't rootin' for chs last year in state....as long as we're not playing y'all, i always hope the green comes out on top believe it or not...so as long as you're secretly pulling for the lady cats and maybe sit in our section if you're at the game, we'll take it...

WHAT? ME? Secretly pulling for the Lady Cats! Surely you don't believe that. At least you won't get me to admit it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be from my era. That was one of ours. LOL. Class of '84.

'87 Grad, but I learned from you guys in the Camo Days. I tried to get my daughter & friends to get all camoed up this past football season and march into "The Jungle". I going to work on that for the next school year I think it would be great again.

Hey Point Guard,

I will admit, in your day I did NOT want to see you win, I have since matured and appreciate the effort that it takes to get to this level. I probably won't be doing the C A T S cheer but I will be there tomorrow cheering those girls on. I sincerely see them having a good chance in this tournament!! Good Luck Coach, Good Luck Girls!!!

T

P.S.

Don't rat me out on here! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

P.S.S.

I have also, since then, come to appreciate YOUR talent, you were the best PG!!! (I saw were the best but you could still whip me on the court!)

P.S.S.S.

I love you Reno!!!

P.S.S.S.S.

TSF, I know you deep down inside!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hey Point Guard,

I will admit, in your day I did NOT want to see you win, I have since matured and appreciate the effort that it takes to get to this level. I probably won't be doing the C A T S cheer but I will be there tomorrow cheering those girls on. I sincerely see them having a good chance in this tournament!! Good Luck Coach, Good Luck Girls!!!

T

P.S.

Don't rat me out on here! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

P.S.S.

I have also, since then, come to appreciate YOUR talent, you were the best PG!!! (I saw were the best but you could still whip me on the court!)

P.S.S.S.

I love you Reno!!!

P.S.S.S.S.

TSF, I know you deep down inside!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cant wait to see you tomorrow.. Save me a seat!!!

Hey Point Guard,

T

P.S.

P.S.S.

P.S.S.S.

I love you Reno!!!

P.S.S.S.S.

awww...thanks thelma...i'll take credit for the best right-handed guard if reno can take credit for the best lefty...and of course we both wore the best number ever...and i'll bet we'll both agree u win the award for best slasher/all-around player....any coach would have been lucky to have a girl like you on his team ; )

see you and reno tomorrow...sure you don't want me to bring you an extra black and gold shirt??? hehe...

awww...thanks thelma...i'll take credit for the best right-handed guard if reno can take credit for the best lefty...and of course we both wore the best number ever...and i'll bet we'll both agree u win the award for best slasher/all-around player....any coach would have been lucky to have a girl like you on his team ; )

see you and reno tomorrow...sure you don't want me to bring you an extra black and gold shirt??? hehe...

PG, for those of us without talent we only have one way to make up for it.........heart!!! hee hee

You know, you're pretty good at flattering, you might consider something in the political field! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

GOOD LUCK LADY CATS!!!

Murfreesboro is waaaayyy to far a drive for Wayne Countians to come for ONE game!! I would have to agree with the aptly named "Jungle" for the football field though. That was probably the worst football field I remember playing on.

it's not too far when your going for gold BRING IT HOME GIRLS

When the Wayne Co. teams of the 90s used to go to the state, they had huge fan support. As making the state tourney became expected more and more, less fans traveled with the team. And, understandably, it is costly for a family to pay admission and get snacks at the games. With that said, it has been seven long years since the Lady Cats have run up and down at Murphy Center, and they may just have the chance this year. These opportunities don't exactly come around that often. So bite the bullet and make your presence known at Saturday night's HOME sub-state game to help cheer them on and hopefully then again next week in Murfreesboro. In fact, tell your neighbors. Do your best to spread the word that we NEED to pack the gym and unite to support these young ladies. The Lady Cats put together an unbelievable string of games to capture the Region 6A Championship and need you there and loud in your black & gold!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

L-A

L-A-D

L-A-D-Y C-A-T-S

WAYNE COUNTY (clap clap) LADY CATS!

W-A (clap clap)

Y-N-E (clap clap)

C-O-U (clap clap)

N-T-Y (clap clap)

WAYNE COUNTY, YEE HAW

WAYNE COUNTY, YEE HAW

I just wanna say to all the wayne co. students that I am very proud of yall, yall were the loudest bunch out there! I know that yall pumped up the team and calmed them down a lil bit. I would have to say that today we had the best student section that weve had in bout three years!!! And no trip is too

far when your school is in the STATE tournament!!! I hope to see all yall friday. Austin Daniel, lead

the way man!!!!!

GOOD LUCK LADYCATS! GO OUT THERE AND SHOW THEM THAT EVEN HICKS CAN PLAY BALL!!

SEE YALL FRIDAY AT THE BORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the Wayne Co. teams of the 90s used to go to the state, they had huge fan support. As making the state tourney became expected more and more, less fans traveled with the team. And, understandably, it is costly for a family to pay admission and get snacks at the games. With that said, it has been seven long years since the Lady Cats have run up and down at Murphy Center, and they may just have the chance this year. These opportunities don't exactly come around that often. So bite the bullet and make your presence known at Saturday night's HOME sub-state game to help cheer them on and hopefully then again next week in Murfreesboro. In fact, tell your neighbors. Do your best to spread the word that we NEED to pack the gym and unite to support these young ladies. The Lady Cats put together an unbelievable string of games to capture the Region 6A Championship and need you there and loud in your black & gold!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

L-A

L-A-D

L-A-D-Y C-A-T-S

WAYNE COUNTY (clap clap) LADY CATS!

W-A (clap clap)

Y-N-E (clap clap)

C-O-U (clap clap)

N-T-Y (clap clap)

WAYNE COUNTY, YEE HAW

WAYNE COUNTY, YEE HAW

I was in meetings until 1 today and knew nothing of the results of the game until this afternoon. Does anyone know if the game on Friday will be broadcasted on Lash Radio?