Austin-East Roadrunners at Unicoi County Blue Devils

52fan52

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Score and thoughts

74-69 Blue Devils

whatever the score....the game will be interesting! Austin East has no idea what they are getting into, and Unicoi doesn't have a clue what's coming! will be interesting....especially with the redneck student section. after thursday night, the bludevil "black" section gets the award for poorest sport-biggest redneck section of the region. several others are in close running, but the "black" bluedevil student section gets the region championship award for the poorest display of sportsmanship. me and the bulldog had to move to the other side of the gym. finally got tired of hearing them berate rutledge unnecessarily. comments totally outside common sense. any other school administration in the region would have stopped it, but after all it was UNICOI so i guess noone was really suprised. go ahead and let me have it for my comments, but you can't change the truth! see how Austin East handles them!!!!!!!!!! by the way, the bluedevils on the court - congratulations on a hard game and the region win!

whatever the score....the game will be interesting! Austin East has no idea what they are getting into, and Unicoi doesn't have a clue what's coming! will be interesting....especially with the redneck student section. after thursday night, the bludevil "black" section gets the award for poorest sport-biggest redneck section of the region. several others are in close running, but the "black" bluedevil student section gets the region championship award for the poorest display of sportsmanship. me and the bulldog had to move to the other side of the gym. finally got tired of hearing them berate rutledge unnecessarily. comments totally outside common sense. any other school administration in the region would have stopped it, but after all it was UNICOI so i guess noone was really suprised. go ahead and let me have it for my comments, but you can't change the truth! see how Austin East handles them!!!!!!!!!! by the way, the bluedevils on the court - congratulations on a hard game and the region win!

guess since you couldn't handle unicoi on the floor(got your butt kicked) you attack our student section. i hate you and bulldog had to move that is so sad. maybe you should have got in the crusty van and left early. by the way we are still waiting on the "lesson" that we were supposed to be taught? after all it is UNICOI so what do u expect?? doubt anybody surprised UNICOI REGION 1 AA CHAMPIONS!! DEAL WITH IT!

guess since you couldn't handle unicoi on the floor(got your butt kicked) you attack our student section. i hate you and bulldog had to move that is so sad. maybe you should have got in the crusty van and left early. by the way we are still waiting on the "lesson" that we were supposed to be taught? after all it is UNICOI so what do u expect?? doubt anybody surprised UNICOI REGION 1 AA CHAMPIONS!! DEAL WITH IT!

bluedevilcraze, you just proved my point. do they teach reading comprehension in Unicoi county? did i not compliment the TEAM of their win? noone in the district/region could have handled the bluedevils last night on the floor. is that simple enough for you to understand? attacking your student section? they were the attackers and were complete rednecks. new definition of rednecks in the dictionary - bluedevil "black" student section.. deal with it-live with it-continue to be IT. never changes! take NOTHING away from the team, but the "black" student section needs to cross the mountain for a lesson in manners and sportsmanship, but i guess they don't teach that up there either. bring it on. i've got plenty more! DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

District 2AA-- meet Cameron Miller. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I won't throw daggers at you, agitator, even though I think that's what you want on here. I know a 'cage rattler' when I see one. I appreciate your recognition of the Blue Devil team, though. I just wanted to commend the Pioneers for a hard fought game and a great showing in the regional tournament. I'd rather talk about the events that happen on the court rather than in the stands; after all, isn't that the show we all paid for? McBee and the big #55 were obvious weapons, but I was very impressed with #15. He deserves much more credit for his play.

Great game, Blue Devils. You were not intimidated by the stage or by the opposition. You came out playing your style and really flexed what you're capable of. I've never seen a team carry itself so well in all situations. Best of luck, Pioneers against Fulton and I'd like nothing more than for us both to make the trip to Murfeesboro.

Go Devils!

District 2AA-- meet Cameron Miller. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I won't throw daggers at you, agitator, even though I think that's what you want on here. I know a 'cage rattler' when I see one. I appreciate your recognition of the Blue Devil team, though. I just wanted to commend the Pioneers for a hard fought game and a great showing in the regional tournament. I'd rather talk about the events that happen on the court rather than in the stands; after all, isn't that the show we all paid for? McBee and the big #55 were obvious weapons, but I was very impressed with #15. He deserves much more credit for his play.

Great game, Blue Devils. You were not intimidated by the stage or by the opposition. You came out playing your style and really flexed what you're capable of. I've never seen a team carry itself so well in all situations. Best of luck, Pioneers against Fulton and I'd like nothing more than for us both to make the trip to Murfeesboro.

Go Devils!

HUSTLE_WILL_WIN - man, nothing gets by you! with a name like agitator what can you expect? you got me. "cage rattler" i've been called worse-thanks for being nice! what a game. everything the bluedevils threw up dropped through the hoop. it was certainly their night. two good teams meeting to do what they love to do and what the fans love to see - play basketball. saw some good play last night.. you truly are a credit to the bluedevil clan. i'll keep up with my "rattling" - love it too much. i'll save my other comments for the rednecks - you don't belong in their camp!

HUSTLE_WILL_WIN - man, nothing gets by you! with a name like agitator what can you expect? you got me. "cage rattler" i've been called worse-thanks for being nice! what a game. everything the bluedevils threw up dropped through the hoop. it was certainly their night. two good teams meeting to do what they love to do and what the fans love to see - play basketball. saw some good play last night.. you truly are a credit to the bluedevil clan. i'll keep up with my "rattling" - love it too much. i'll save my other comments for the rednecks - you don't belong in their camp!

Haha Have fun agitator and I appreciate the compliment. When it comes to basketball, we were treated to a show- that's for sure. Good luck to you and yours!

I've not seen Unicoi play and Miller sure sounds like a fine player.

However, in looking at Unicoi County's schedule, I think we all would agree that A-E is a MAJOR step up in quality compared to what Unicoi has been playing.

I don't think the atmosphere at Unicoi will faze A-E. They have played at places like Chatt. Howard, Chatt. Brainerd, Fulton, Anderson County just to name a few. They are used to hostile environments and I personally believe that type of atmosphere energizes them to play better.

I predict A-E will win by 10-15 points. Likewise, I believe Fulton will pulverize Rutledge by 20-25 points.

I agree with Dale, AE will win this game. Unicoi has not seen a team this big and athletic all year. AE strength of schedule 5th, Unicoi strength of schedule 91st. It makes a difference when you play the big boys and learn how to battle. I wish them luck, because they will need a lot of it to get past the roadrunners.

[/quote

Why does everyone equate school spirit with poor sportsmanship, the job of a student section is to create an advantage for their team and that is exactly what Unicoi does. Everyone around here whines and complains when its at the high school level but when they see the Cameron Crazies and Rocky Top Rowdies on T.V. they think its a great atmosphere, so are we supposed to think that high school students should show more sportsmanship and maturity at sporting events than college students? On a side note the Unicoi County school administration does enforce rules on the student section that are probably stricter than almost any other school in the area.