Middleton @ "Undefeated" Union City, Comment

uctfan

WOW! Everyone's going for blood on this thread...No one is satisfied with the other person having the last word, I see....this is a two day feud....go over to the girls basketball threads and talk about the state tournaments that start tomorrow!

I LOVE IT..I feel it's me against the world...just the way I like it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I will tell you this GCPioneer at least you get out and see the games, follow the AAU circuit, and watch these player. I do the same and then form my opinion /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GOOD LUCK to the GC Pioneers!!!!!!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I've been watching you folks go at it all day today...I must admit, I laugh at some of this however I get caught up in the moment sometimes as well...

I do my best to watch as many players, teams, and tournaments as possible...I try my best not to be biased as I know good players and good teams when I see them. I must say that Union City IS probably the best overall TEAM I've seen this year. I've watched almost all of the GOOD Memphis schools (Mitchell, Christian Brothers, Craigmont, Briarcrest, etc.) and I've also gotten to see 1 or 2 of the East TN teams (Siegel is one I can name right off the top of my head). Union City is just unbelievable at how small they are but yet how good they are. I've seen them play against Humboldt twice, Trenton, and Obion Central and will be watching them in the 'boro. I don't decide if a team is good or not by their fans but by the players and coaches they put on the floor. (Not meaning any of this in a critical way, just stating how I see teams).

I LOVE IT..I feel it's me against the world...just the way I like it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I will tell you this GCPioneer at least you get out and see the games, follow the AAU circuit, and watch these player. I do the same and then form my opinion /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GOOD LUCK to the GC Pioneers!!!!!!

I thought I was the 1 man gang. you are the truth. I no you were not at the game, but the score was 67 to 37 thru 3Q. Manassas went into a stall up 30 and then put there bench in halfway through the 4th. This game could have been really bad if Manassas kept on attacking thru the 4th. 20 to 8 Humboldt in the 4th. Manassas could have atleast traded baskets if they wanted to, but they chose to have some class about the butt wooping. Humboldt fans brought signs with them they were cocky and then they took a long ride home. lol!!!!!!

lol, I've been watching you folks go at it all day today...I must admit, I laugh at some of this however I get caught up in the moment sometimes as well...I do my best to watch as many players, teams, and tournaments as possible...I try my best not to be biased as I know good players and good teams when I see them. I must say that Union City IS probably the best overall TEAM I've seen this year. I've watched almost all of the GOOD Memphis schools (Mitchell, Christian Brothers, Craigmont, Briarcrest, etc.) and I've also gotten to see 1 or 2 of the East TN teams (Siegel is one I can name right off the top of my head). Union City is just unbelievable at how small they are but yet how good they are. I've seen them play against Humboldt twice, Trenton, and Obion Central and will be watching them in the 'boro. I don't decide if a team is good or not by their fans but by the players and coaches they put on the floor. (Not meaning any of this in a critical way, just stating how I see teams).

Manassas and Ridgeway are the top 2 teams in memphis. Manassas has beat two of those so called top Memphis teams. you are so dumb!!

you are the man im outta here. talk to you after the Mitchell game.

Do you actually support a team or are you just a West Tennessee fan??

I support DC, UC, Bolivar and Haywood County if they make it past Mitchell. My only allegiance is to Jackson SS because that's where my son played. And yes I support all West Tn teams....But I must admit I deplore the cockiness....It's such a turn off to me....I am from Obion County and so is this other Sutton dude or whatever his name is...Talking smack is one thing but to actually come off like some of the UC faitful ..Like they tower over the basketball world...NO I don't like that and neither does the other guy from Obion County...Should make some of you people look in the mirror and ask yourselves..do these people have a point......Of course I'm sure that will never happen. To be quite honest some of the things said on here about other teams and players is laughable...Like the Humbolt vs Manassas....anyone with a brain could see that was a total mismatch...Like I have always said I look at talent first and then coaching...when a team has both they are really good and hard to beat...Humbolt had neither...they had some good Highschool players but nobody really stuck out to me that was really going to make some noise at the next level....Manassas has more college players for than any A ball team in the state...that's not a slight against anybody..that's just the way I see it...UC and Manassas is a toss up...I have said that all along...I can gaurantee you and anybody else UC will have there hands full and that Reginald Buckner is the best player in A ball hands down...That dosen't mean he will win Mr Basketball though..Many of the best players don't even get nominated and you should know that..Jewan Long won Mr Basktball for AA last year..he is at Murray State...Look at where some of the other players went that weren't even nominated...High Major programs....This stuff isn't rocket science like some of you act...and some of you people look like fools with the comments they make....You fool alot of people on here with numbers and stats....I can do that all day long with the best of them....but it all comes down to players. Like Legend or not...I could care less...but he is right Reginald Buckner is the best player in A ball...without a doubt...regardless of who wins or how many points he scores in a potential matchup or how mant MJ scores...MJ is a great player and I have always siad that..I made a statement once that Blake was better than MJ and I have no doubt he is ...Blake is sitting on 9 cholarship offers right now acccording to the Jackson Sun...guess what... a Dburg fan actually questioned the paper...he has no credibility either. I have asked over and over if any of you people could give me MJ's offers ...I simply wanted to know.It certainly wasn't a slight against MJ. But as soon as I said Blake was better all you people come out of the wood work...reminds me of a pack of wolves. Trust me I'm no fool and I know how people are..be nasty one minute and then try to be nice the next ..I know when someone is sincere and not..I don't need anybody to be nice to me..I know what I'm talking about and I could care less who agrees or not. UC is a great team and so is Manassas. And all the name calling and talking about how people spell and the insults...I make many spelling and grammer errors but I can assure you any your BOYZ i'm not stupid and I'm no fool. I lead a very successfull life. I have probably been thru more in my life than all you homers combined....Had many rough patches...One of your UC buddies made one of the nastiest comments I have ever seen on this board..I told him it was uncool and asked if had any idea how it made him look. He should be ashamed of himself. I am absolutley serious ...you people need to look in the mirror and ask why everyone thinks this way and ask ...could it actually be me? Of course that would take some guts...I wouldnt expect it? Making fun of others is one of the most childish things anyone could ever do...talking smack is one thing but acting like others are stupid is another thing entirely...If you Homers want to keep this up I can do it all night...I'm a big Boy...bring it on...I can take it just as much as I can dish it out...But I was right last night wasn't I and you all were wrong....and please don't patronize me I can read right through it......You were all acting the same way last year to the Lake County fans.....It's hard to change your stripes but it just might make you a better man if you do. And that's all I have to say unless you all want to continue to get smoked by me on this board...I have friends on these boards I don't need you guys but I will pull for your team.And yea my post are long and if you don't like Oh Well...See Ya wouldn't wanna Beya!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It appears I have done something where many have failed...I have shut the entire UC fan base up!!!! It's good to be KING /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Unlees of course they want to come back....then I will be here waiting /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> The sad part about it is that I actually like UC but someone needed to put them in there place. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It appears I have done something where many have failed...I have shut the entire UC fan base up!!!! It's good to be KING /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Unlees of course they want to come back....then I will be here waiting /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> The sad part about it is that I actually like UC but someone needed to put them in there place. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

yankee....you are unbelievable. I have been the one trying to defend you in the past.

But it is YOU that keeps stirring the pot.

It is YOU that keeps telling EVERYONE how great you are with your picks.

Then yet, it is YOU telling everyone else how arrogant they are???

Man you are the one that needs to look into the mirror. I calmed you down once already today and you admitted that you were amped up too much and out of line. I am now doing it again. It is YOU causing the problems. Everyone else is tired of hearing how good you are and will not even answer you.

Man I feel like your mother or Dr. Phil today.

Quit with all of this and let's just talk basketball. When you are angry or talking smack you look fairly dumb unfortunately and unlike others, I see and know that there is at least a little bit of basketball knowledge up there in that brain of yours.

yankee....you are unbelievable. I have been the one trying to defend you in the past.

Man you are the one that needs to look into the mirror. I calmed you down once already today and you admitted that you were amped up too much and out of line. I am now doing it again. It is YOU causing the problems. Everyone else is tired of hearing how good you are and will not even answer you.

Quit with all of this and let's just talk basketball. When you are angry or talking smack you look fairly dumb unfortunately and unlike others, I see and know that there is at least a little bit of basketball knowledge up there in that brain of yours.

Yankee is on fire he runs uc. yankee has shutdown the legend and all of uc + humboldt. I cant say nothing cause you said it for me. you are the man. its official!

3153....yankees just made one of the best posts I have ever read on here....and I read long before I joined like he did. I have asked him numerous ?'s about diff. teams....and guess what??? EVERY SINGLE one of them have been SPOT ON. Take note...cause he knows what he is talking about. I have gotten some of the most UNBIASED views from him. Do you not get it??? HIS VIEWS are UNBIASED ..something very rare and hard to find on this board. VERY!!!! Emphasize one more time......VERY. It is very rare for him to get "arrogant" as you say. Man is not arogant in THE LEAST...he can do what the majority of people...and yes I SAID MAJORITY..and that is BACK UP WHAT HE SAYS. People do themselves a great disservice by not listening..and in the process make complete idiots of themselves. Would you have put up with some of the stuff said to him..guess not cause you keep on posting back...so you must enjoy it...have fun cause you WON'T come out ahead.

Well, I guess I will throw my 10 cents in.

Folks, I don't care how BAD....Manasses could ahve or did beat Humboldt, how many teams Manasses played this past season in Mempho that "were" AA or AAA schools.

First, we have great players who listen and you know why Union City IS " Undefeated" and been ranked # 1 ALL year is our coaches.

We have the best coaching staff in the state. Mempho teams doesn't scare us at all. Matter of fact, we'll play Manasses first round if they want but I would rather play them in the finals when they are good and tired and after we run their butts off up and down the court they will fall out.

Yes, our coaches. Just ask any coach in the state who has played Union City in the past that were to have beaten Union city at the Boro or anywhere else....Shane, Marty and coach Hurt will be ready with a game plan to give any team all they want.

We play 10 to 12 deep from the beach, and adding Coach Sisco Sr. to that list he makes up for about 3 to 5 other plaers.

Wait and see, we will be out sized if we do get the chance to play Manasses and I hope we do but our kids will play harder, listen and be class acts on the court, keep their cool and M J along with the other Purple & Gold Team members will " PURPLE STOMP ON YOU AND ANYONE ELSE WHO GETS IN OUR WAY"

Promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I support DC, UC, Bolivar and Haywood County if they make it past Mitchell. My only allegiance is to Jackson SS because that's where my son played. And yes I support all West Tn teams....But I must admit I deplore the cockiness....It's such a turn off to me....I am from Obion County and so is this other Sutton dude or whatever his name is...Talking smack is one thing but to actually come off like some of the UC faitful ..Like they tower over the basketball world...NO I don't like that and neither does the other guy from Obion County...Should make some of you people look in the mirror and ask yourselves..do these people have a point......Of course I'm sure that will never happen. To be quite honest some of the things said on here about other teams and players is laughable...Like the Humbolt vs Manassas....anyone with a brain could see that was a total mismatch...Like I have always said I look at talent first and then coaching...when a team has both they are really good and hard to beat...Humbolt had neither...they had some good Highschool players but nobody really stuck out to me that was really going to make some noise at the next level....Manassas has more college players for than any A ball team in the state...that's not a slight against anybody..that's just the way I see it...UC and Manassas is a toss up...I have said that all along...I can gaurantee you and anybody else UC will have there hands full and that Reginald Buckner is the best player in A ball hands down...That dosen't mean he will win Mr Basketball though..Many of the best players don't even get nominated and you should know that..Jewan Long won Mr Basktball for AA last year..he is at Murray State...Look at where some of the other players went that weren't even nominated...High Major programs....This stuff isn't rocket science like some of you act...and some of you people look like fools with the comments they make....You fool alot of people on here with numbers and stats....I can do that all day long with the best of them....but it all comes down to players. Like Legend or not...I could care less...but he is right Reginald Buckner is the best player in A ball...without a doubt...regardless of who wins or how many points he scores in a potential matchup or how mant MJ scores...MJ is a great player and I have always siad that..I made a statement once that Blake was better than MJ and I have no doubt he is ...Blake is sitting on 9 cholarship offers right now acccording to the Jackson Sun...guess what... a Dburg fan actually questioned the paper...he has no credibility either. I have asked over and over if any of you people could give me MJ's offers ...I simply wanted to know.It certainly wasn't a slight against MJ. But as soon as I said Blake was better all you people come out of the wood work...reminds me of a pack of wolves. Trust me I'm no fool and I know how people are..be nasty one minute and then try to be nice the next ..I know when someone is sincere and not..I don't need anybody to be nice to me..I know what I'm talking about and I could care less who agrees or not. UC is a great team and so is Manassas. And all the name calling and talking about how people spell and the insults...I make many spelling and grammer errors but I can assure you any your BOYZ i'm not stupid and I'm no fool. I lead a very successfull life. I have probably been thru more in my life than all you homers combined....Had many rough patches...One of your UC buddies made one of the nastiest comments I have ever seen on this board..I told him it was uncool and asked if had any idea how it made him look. He should be ashamed of himself. I am absolutley serious ...you people need to look in the mirror and ask why everyone thinks this way and ask ...could it actually be me? Of course that would take some guts...I wouldnt expect it? Making fun of others is one of the most childish things anyone could ever do...talking smack is one thing but acting like others are stupid is another thing entirely...If you Homers want to keep this up I can do it all night...I'm a big Boy...bring it on...I can take it just as much as I can dish it out...But I was right last night wasn't I and you all were wrong....and please don't patronize me I can read right through it......You were all acting the same way last year to the Lake County fans.....It's hard to change your stripes but it just might make you a better man if you do. And that's all I have to say unless you all want to continue to get smoked by me on this board...I have friends on these boards I don't need you guys but I will pull for your team.And yea my post are long and if you don't like Oh Well...See Ya wouldn't wanna Beya!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who made this guy upset? WoW... Yankee knows his basketball extremely well in fact! That was a great job on your picks Yankee and its hard to say this but i picked them the same way even though i wanted Humboldt to win just couldn't go against my gut though!!!!