BTW @ Dyer County

N2Choctaws

What will be different about this year's game?

Congratulations to DC's starting five being selected to the Region 7AA all tournament team! And Justin Blake the 13AA District, 13AA Tournament, and Region 7AA MVP.

Kudos to Haywood's Ricky Taylor what an outstanding performance tonight. Also to the fans of both teams, great support and sportmanship all night! You guys were terrific hosts. Best of luck against Mitchell, may your tournament run be long.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonights game against haywood was a great game! Ricky Taylor can shoot lights out .. i agree with you on that ... and haywoods fan base was incredible they brought the noise!

Congrats to DC they played a good game tonight

anyone else notice that Willie Kemp was there tonight?

how many did ricky the truth taylor score...what about blake

not only did ricky taylor and justin blake have great games...kenny greer played awesome tonight. he may have had more points than taylor. but overall tonights game was one of the best games i've seen in a while. good luck to both teams in substate. maybe we can both put them memphis boys out and meet again.

not only did ricky taylor and justin blake have great games...kenny greer played awesome tonight. he may have had more points than taylor. but overall tonights game was one of the best games i've seen in a while. good luck to both teams in substate. maybe we can both put them memphis boys out and meet again.

doubt it..

I agree Kenny Greer put on a SHOW... I was impressed with his play! and what a game! INCREDIBLE fan support from both sides! I think the news said that Kenny Greer in the second quarter alone had 12 pts but i know he had alot more cause he was shooting lights out from the 3 pt range! My hat goes off to Haywood great game! Good Luck to both teams in substate! Maybe we can meet again in the Boro!

everybody should give 'd' parr some props. he saved the haywood game.

Yes he did save that game... he came right off of the bench been sitting there for probably a quarter and shoot 2 3 pointers back to back (swish) and he finally got the credit he deserved last night making the ALL REGION TEAM!!!!