BTW @ Dyer County

N2Choctaws

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I know what DC is bringing back this year..same as last year and THEN SOME /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> What's different about BTW this year vs. last year?????

BTW doesn't have Jerry Hampton (6' 10 guy) and they have the guard they had last year i think his name is Tim Ware... Aubry Phillips was the other BIG guy down low he is still there! Not sure about anyone else!

Should be a great game in an almost all orange & white atmosphere. Choctaw Nation will be there in full force. The sixth man should make a big difference, just like last year. Congrats to the Choctaws on a great year, know matter what happens. It's do or die from here on out now. May the best team win. Booker T you lost on purpose ,the other night, to get to us so lets get ready to rumble.

Should be a great game in an almost all orange & white atmosphere. Choctaw Nation will be there in full force. The sixth man should make a big difference, just like last year. Congrats to the Choctaws on a great year, know matter what happens. It's do or die from here on out now. May the best team win. Booker T you lost on purpose ,the other night, to get to us so lets get ready to rumble.

Good Post but i'm not sure that Booker T lost on purpose... Dyer County is one place no one team wants to come and play at!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's A-okay...bigger they are, the harder they fall.

BTW has all the players from last year except for Jerry Hampton. BTW is taylor made for DC, but the deciding factor for DC will be that they have a better coach. BTW coach needs to retire because the talent that comes through BTW year in and year out is being wasted. He has made bad decisions after bad decisions and that will ultimately result in BTW losing again to DC. As a BTW alum, I hate saying that but it is what it is. BTW is as loaded as any team in the state. They can run with the best of them, however, the deciding factor will be the coach that coaches the best down the stretch will win. You don't have to worry about BTW coach doing that so the edge goes to DC.

Hey Adsmom86, save me a seat. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BTW has all the players from last year except for Jerry Hampton. BTW is taylor made for DC, but the deciding factor for DC will be that they have a better coach. BTW coach needs to retire because the talent that comes through BTW year in and year out is being wasted. He has made bad decision after bad decisions and that will ultimately result in BTW losing again to DC. As a BTW alum, I hate saying that but it is what it is. BTW is as loaded as any team in the state. They can run with the best of them, however, the deciding factor will be whichever coach coaches the best down the stretch. You don't have to worry about BTW coach doing that so the edge goes to DC.

Hey Adsmom86, save me a seat. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No problemo!!!!! I'll be getting there early!!!!! Come Mon. I'll even tell ya what I'll be wearing! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

No problemo!!!!! I'll be getting there early!!!!! Come Mon. I'll even tell ya what I'll be wearing! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I hope I can determine who you are in that sea of orange...lol.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yep and i'll be the one in ORANGE /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'll be in disguise!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I hope I can determine who you are in that sea of orange...lol.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oddly enough, I usually don't wear orange...I like to stand out in a crowd!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />