Austin-East over Unicoi Co.

Knox. Fulton over Rutledge

White House over Howard

LA over McMinn

CPA over CreekWood

Bolivar over Giles Co.

Dyer over BTW

Haywood over Mitchell

All these are good games. Haywood vs. Mitchell will probably be the best game. Either of those teams could win. Same goes with all teams though.

Mitchell over Haywood

(Haywood is good, but not "very likely to beat Mitchell in Memphis" good)

Dyer Co. over BTW

(BTW has lost 3 of the last 6 games and barely beating teams that they beat by 30 earlier in the year. Still going to the be the best substate game in regard of talent and quality of players in game)

Bolivar over Giles Co.(West Tennessee bias and quality of competition for Bolivar greater)

CPA over Creek Wood(If CW couldn't hang with Bolivar, they ain't going to hang with CPA)

Austin East over Unico. Co(No good reason except for the fact that Austin East makes it to state every year)

LA over McMinn(Just because)

Howard over White House(They look better on paper. Not really a good reason but still a reason)

Fulton over Rutledge(Kinda hard not to go with the team that just beat AE like they stole something)

Not sure yet i think the tssaa is doing the blind draw to figure that out from what i've heard! not sure how true it is!

TSSAA is going back to the blind draw system this year. The draw will take place in Murfreesboro on Saturday, March 8 to set the games. Only deal is that two teams from the same region cannot meet until the state finals.

Mitchell over Haywood

(Haywood is good, but not "very likely to beat Mitchell in Memphis" good)

Dyer Co. over BTW

(BTW has lost 3 of the last 6 games and barely beating teams that they beat by 30 earlier in the year. Still going to the be the best substate game in regard of talent and quality of players in game)

Bolivar over Giles Co.(West Tennessee bias and quality of competition for Bolivar greater)

CPA over Creek Wood(If CW couldn't hang with Bolivar, they ain't going to hang with CPA)

Austin East over Unico. Co(No good reason except for the fact that Austin East makes it to state every year)

LA over McMinn(Just because)

Howard over White House(They look better on paper. Not really a good reason but still a reason)

Fulton over Rutledge(Kinda hard not to go with the team that just beat AE like they stole something)

How can you say that Haywood can't beat Mitchell at Mitchell when they have already beat them in Mitchell just a couple of weeks ago.

How can you say that Haywood can't beat Mitchell at Mitchell when they have already beat them in Mitchell just a couple of weeks ago.

I missed that. Nevertheless, that was over a month ago. Even though they were good enough that time, they won't be good enough this time.

However, I am kind of hoping for the upset. But then again if both BTW and Mitchell lost, it would be very weird watching the state tournament without a Memphis team in the mix.