Red Bank info

85warrior

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC played a couple of interesting games at Lebanon and Blackman. I guess it just happens sometimes.

Yep. And the Tullahoma game was more interesting than it should have been. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yep. And the Tullahoma game was more interesting than it should have been. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Did you notice how Walker Valley won all those games only to be upset by Cleveland. I did see that Red Bank beat them late in the year. I wonder if they had injuries or sickness on the team. That looks totally disappointing.For them.

Did you notice how Walker Valley won all those games only to be upset by Cleveland. I did see that Red Bank beat them late in the year. I wonder if they had injuries or sickness on the team. That looks totally disappointing.For them.

I'm not sure if it was that big of an upset. It looks like Cleveland would have been about 24-9 if they didn't have to forfeit those games. One of those games they had to forfeit was a win over Walker Valley back in December. You heading down to the game eb? Going early?

I'm not sure if it was that big of an upset. It looks like Cleveland would have been about 24-9 if they didn't have to forfeit those games. One of those games they had to forfeit was a win over Walker Valley back in December. You heading down to the game eb? Going early?

Walker Valley would still have an outstanding record even at that. Do you know the reason for all those forfeits? Siegel Cleveland? So they're better than their record indicates? I won't be going to the Red Bank Game. Work. Hopefully I can catch a game or two in the glass house.

Walker Valley would still have an outstanding record even at that. Do you know the reason for all those forfeits? Siegel Cleveland? So they're better than their record indicates? I won't be going to the Red Bank Game. Work. Hopefully I can catch a game or two in the glass house.

I heard they forfeited due to an ineligible player. I think they are pretty good, but I think Siegel will win. I hope we can make it to the glass house. I really know nothing about Red Bank. I've been looking at their schedule here on CoachT. I noticed they squeaked out 2 wins over Chatt. Central in the last couple of weeks by 8 points and 3 points. Chatt. Central is 4-17. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Interesting.

We went to Chattanooga City to a substate game I think back in mid ninties. Very small gym but Chatt City probably didn't have 100 fans and the whole place was full of WC fans. I don't think anyone got turned away.

You may be thinking about Brainerd or Howard. I don't think we played a substate game agianst Chatt. city.

I heard they forfeited due to an ineligible player. I think they are pretty good, but I think Siegel will win. I hope we can make it to the glass house. I really know nothing about Red Bank. I've been looking at their schedule here on CoachT. I noticed they squeaked out 2 wins over Chatt. Central in the last couple of weeks by 8 points and 3 points. Chatt. Central is 4-17. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Interesting.

Outside of Red Bank and Walker it seems their district or region might have been down some. I'l put 7AAA up against anyone top to bottom the teams are unbelievable. What about that Siegel bunch. Did they turn it on at the rught time or what? They'll be hard for anyone to handle now! I think its pretty simple. If Greene Brown and Delaney hit the threes we win. Or Mitchell.If they don't maybe maybe not probably not. I think they will be happy to let Puckett score 20 or more. But if those three point shooters get hot I doubt they'll be very happy.

Outside of Red Bank and Walker it seems their district or region might have been down some. I'l put 7AAA up against anyone top to bottom the teams are unbelievable. What about that Siegel bunch. Did they turn it on at the rught time or what? They'll be hard for anyone to handle now! I think its pretty simple. If Greene Brown and Delaney hit the threes we win. Or Mitchell.If they don't maybe maybe not probably not. I think they will be happy to let Puckett score 20 or more. But if those three point shooters get hot I doubt they'll be very happy.

Siegel played pretty well, but we didn't shoot the ball as well as we usually do either. How often do you see Brown and Delaney shoot air balls. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> They both did in region championship. Lets put that behind us and get ready for Red Bank. Go Warriors!!!

You're probably thinking of Howard (girls). That was 1996. The gym was tiny and full of Sparta people. The girls went to Brainerd (1990), Cumberland County (1991), Bradley (1992, 1994, 1995) and Howard (1996). The boys went to Brainerd in 1996 and Cleveland in 1998.

It was boys. I guess it was Brainard. C J Black?

Siegel played pretty well, but we didn't shoot the ball as well as we usually do either. How often do you see Brown and Delaney shoot air balls. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> They both did in region championship. Lets put that behind us and get ready for Red Bank. Go Warriors!!!

Cool.