Red Bank info

85warrior

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is at 7pm Eastern{Red Bank} and 6pm Central{White County} time.....Correct??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I was looking at the Red Bank schedule and as best as I can tell they have run off appx. 20 wins in a row. Anyone else notice that or am I looking at it wrong? The White County boys seem to be in one of their little ruts. I hope they got it out of their systems in the Siegel game. If they play like they played Tullahoma I doubt they'll be in this game. I noticed some WC fans posting that Stewart Mitchell needs to shoot the ball more. Yes he does! Coach Mitchell I don't think it would have killed you to go just a little deeper in the bench this year it might not now. You will absolutely not win the state tournament with 6 players. I know you think you can because on one postgame show you referred to MTSU women playing with 6 players.The only disagreement I have with the coach is he hasn't even tried to develop any of the guys on the bench. If two or three of the big guns go cold its just too bad. I'm sure some of you will jump on me about this but it is my opinion. I'm sorry.I'm 1,000 percent for WC. Go Warriors.

I was looking at the Red Bank schedule and as best as I can tell they have run off appx. 20 wins in a row. Anyone else notice that or am I looking at it wrong? The White County boys seem to be in one of their little ruts. I hope they got it out of their systems in the Siegel game. If they play like they played Tullahoma I doubt they'll be in this game. I noticed some WC fans posting that Stewart Mitchell needs to shoot the ball more. Yes he does! Coach Mitchell I don't think it would have killed you to go just a little deeper in the bench this year it might not now. You will absolutely not win the state tournament with 6 players. I know you think you can because on one postgame show you referred to MTSU women playing with 6 players.The only disagreement I have with the coach is he hasn't even tried to develop any of the guys on the bench. If two or three of the big guns go cold its just too bad. I'm sure some of you will jump on me about this but it is my opinion. I'm sorry.I'm 1,000 percent for WC. Go Warriors.

I looked at the schedule and it says Red Bank lost to McCallie about 10 games ago. McCallie is 10-16. Interesting.

Gate opens at 6:00pm Est. TIm Benford had surgery second round of football playoffs on right elbow. Seven screws and a plate. Sleeve is holding protective pad on arm, interesting you say Iverson. Iverson is selfish, not Benford. Seven assists last game with 8 boards. McDuffie only player to hit double digits in game versus Oakland year ago at this time. Should be exciting game. Both teams have to play well and ball fall right in order for one to advance. At this time of year, do teams not need roles players, and great team performances to advance? Games are more fun with fans who understand what is going on. Good luck to both teams may the best won win.

Benford can flat go. If he gets it going, he is unstoppable and he is one of, if not the, best perimeter defender in the state....McDuffie is also a very good player and they have some good young ones. McDuffie jumps out of the gym and pounds the boards. This should be an entertaining game. White County obviously has some good players as well and the key will be whether they can handle the pressure of Red Bank.

You're right 85, if White County has played basketball at Red Bank, it would have been a long long time ago. I have been there for football and hundreds of times for volleyball, but never for a basketball game. I know that numerous fans didn't get into the girls substate game back in 1981 at Grundy County and I think some may have been turned away at Howard one year in the substate. The year we played at cumberland County in the substate it was standing room only. I know for sure when the boys played at Cleveland in the substate in 1998, some fans couldn't get in.

You're right 85, if White County has played basketball at Red Bank, it would have been a long long time ago. I have been there for football and hundreds of times for volleyball, but never for a basketball game. I know that numerous fans didn't get into the girls substate game back in 1981 at Grundy County and I think some may have been turned away at Howard one year in the substate. The year we played at cumberland County in the substate it was standing room only. I know for sure when the boys played at Cleveland in the substate in 1998, some fans couldn't get in.

I almost didn 't get in the Cleveland game myself in 98. I bought my ticket and the people right behind me couldn't get in. That was over an hour before the game started too. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I will have a ticket before I head to Red Bank tomorrow so I know I'm getting in. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I almost didn 't get in the Cleveland game myself in 98. I bought my ticket and the people right behind me couldn't get in. That was over an hour before the game started too. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I will have a ticket before I head to Red Bank tomorrow so I know I'm getting in. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We went to Chattanooga City to a substate game I think back in mid ninties. Very small gym but Chatt City probably didn't have 100 fans and the whole place was full of WC fans. I don't think anyone got turned away.