Red Bank info

85warrior

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looking for info on White county's opponent on Monday{Red Bank}. i've been to most gyms in this area but have never been to Red Banks gym. Is it a large gym? Big following? Might it be hard to get a seat there on monday? Thanks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Do they have a tall team? Or????? Thanks.

[/quote

The gym can seat 1500 and has a new floor that was completed last fall. It might not be to hard to find a seat, but if you're a warrior fan, it might be hard to get a seat with your fans if you don't get there early enough, you'll be sitting amongst several lion-hearted fans! lol!

No, the team isn't that tall. They're a team full of guards with great athleticism and quickness. There are a fr'ew that are in the 6'2-6'3 frame and one guy 6'5. they can defend pretty well including taller players, so don't base your opinions off size.

You're welcome!

Just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this?

Has White County lost a game this year when school

was in session? I know the first 2 in Ky. they were

on Christmas Break still on break the Lebanon loss

out for snow the siegel loss unsure about Oakland and

Blackman. Sure am glad they are in school today!!

They seem to have a hard time when they are out of

their routine. Good Luck 2nite Warriors!!!

First off, Thanks for a great season White County! You guys played your hearts out all season and you deserve credit for that. At times you guys were among the best in the state. I wish we could have brought the state title back to Sparta this year but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Congrats to Red Bank on beating us tonight. I'm sure what his name is but whoever number 1 is...you have hops! you guys were on tonight and shots just would not go down for us tonight. I do wish we would have played to our potential tonight and made it a better game. I think the fact the Delaney pulled his hamstring in the 1st quarter had something to do with our loss tonight. I am not trying to make excuses for us or anything but that did have something to do with it. I really didn't appreciate taht the Red Bank coach kept his starters in longer than we did and tried to run up the score in the end. You guys definitely had us beat and you were still running up and down the court shooting three's as fast as you could. In my opinion that was classless. I think if our shots were going down tonight the outcome would have been different...I think we would be talking about Sparta being in the state tourney for the first time in nine years and we would be talking about a possible state title. Thanks White County once again for a great season!!!! GO WARRIORS!!!!

are u for real warrior 17? they had us beat before we got off the bus. they would have drilled us at roy sewell gym if they played like that. they will beat every team in the state by 20 points if they play like they did tonight. if? i have never seen a team shoot so well in my life. they hit everything they threw up.they had a freshman who had 5 three pointers in the first 4 min. of the game. white co. didn't really play that bad. congrats warriors on a good season. i hate it for delaney,greene, and brown. i really thought they would make it to the state before there career ended. just run into a hot team. good luck red bank. u are a very exciting team. that is the most dunks in a game i have seen in a while.