Haywood at Mitchell

Galilee

I agree! Should be a good game... when Haywood won did Mitchell have Jarvis Jones? And when Haywood lost which starting guard was out Kenny Greer or Ricky Taylor?

To be honest i'm not sure about the game Haywood lost. The game Haywood won Taylor scored 33 and Greer 27(this comes from Taylors blog).What did you think of Taylor the other night. I have been watching him play for 4 years. He was overshadowed by Varnado and the 6'8 wide receiver at Memphis (his name escapes me) up until his Junior year. He was showing out like this as a Junior. His blog is on another site. I can message the site to you if you want. I didn't have the chance to attend either game ...I read about them in the paper but can't rememer the details. Taylor is an outstanding student and a devout Christian.

Taylor stated on his blog he has offers from Lipscomb, Muarry State, Holy Cross, Tennessee Tech, and SEMO....Goes on to say UAB, Louisville, Vanderbilt, Cincinnati, Rice, Eastern Kentucky, and UTM are showing interest as of January 17. As of January 30 the University of Evansville (MVC) is starting to also show interest and he has four more official visits left and plans on taking them right after the state tournement.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest i'm not sure about the game Haywood lost. The game Haywood won Taylor scored 33 and Greer 27(this comes from Taylors blog).What did you think of Taylor the other night. I have been watching him play for 4 years. He was overshadowed by Varnado and the 6'8 wide receiver at Memphis (his name escapes me) up until his Junior year. He was showing out like this as a Junior. His blog is on another site. I can message the site to you if you want. I didn't have the chance to attend either game ...I read about them in the paper but can't rememer the details. Taylor is an outstanding student and a devout Christian.

Taylor stated on his blog he has offers from Lipscomb, Muarry State, Holy Cross, Tennessee Tech, and SEMO....Goes on to say UAB, Louisville, Vanderbilt, Cincinnati, Rice, Eastern Kentucky, and UTM are showing interest as of January 17. As of January 30 the University of Evansville (MVC) is starting to also show interest and he has four more official visits left and plans on taking them right after the state tournement.

Alright... I thought he had a great bit of talent but when DC went on that run in the 4th he started to try to do it all by his self and i believe Deangelo Parr did a good job on guarding Taylor but started to get in foul trouble and had to take a seat! But any college team would be lucky to get this kid... in the first 3 quarters Taylor was being unselfish with the ball! Great player! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So Icy are you pulling for Mitchell or Haywood.

Now Galilee, who do you think I'm pulling for? Where am I from Galilee? You already know who I'm pulling for without me answering that question. Remember, Coach Johnson was my Junior Hight Coach. I wouldn't go against him unless he was facing BTW. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i just wondered how people felt about going to memphis. i know that team mitchell played last year brought about 8 people.

no man. crockett co. had alot more fans than mitchell had at that game. i think the student section for crockett had more ppl than mitchell. we took 2 buses of fans down there! where do u get 8 from?

yankees, your thinking of Carlos Singleton. He now is starting wide receiver for the Memphis Tigers.

Carlos is a GREAT receiver and was a solid high school bball player but he does not start for the Tigers. That distinction goes to another GREAT receiver and former Raleigh Egypt outstanding bball player "Duke" Calhoun.

Carlos is a GREAT receiver and was a solid high school bball player but he does not start for the Tigers. That distinction goes to another GREAT receiver and former Raleigh Egypt outstanding bball player "Duke" Calhoun.

yes carlos singleton does start. there are more than one receiver that starts. watch a game man

no man. crockett co. had alot more fans than mitchell had at that game. i think the student section for crockett had more ppl than mitchell. we took 2 buses of fans down there! where do u get 8 from?

a friend of mine was there and that's just what he said - he's a dang liar. maybe you guys just weren't that loud. who knows. not me.