Oak Ridge vs Science Hill

DCCATVOICE

Oak Ridge knocked off Science Hill way back on November 24 by 18 points 66-48. Is basketball fading in Johnson City or are the fans just keeping quiet about this one? I have heard how much better the Hilltoppers are playing with the exception of their games with Dobyns-Bennett. What must Oak Ridge do to beat them on Monday night in Oak Ridge?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

should be a good game to watch. both teams are much improved since they met in november. after its all said and done i dont think science hill will be able to handle oak ridges press they have one of the best press defenses i have seen in high school basketball. also oak ridges depth could be a big factor. norris is able to use all of his bench effectively and that pays off big in the postseason. should be a great atmosphere to watch a game in i cant wait for tomorrow night.

What an awesome season for basketball for Oak Ridge players and fans alike. I have created a tribute photo for the basketball teams and posted it on the football web site

Oak Ridge Football Boosters

There are also pictures of both the girls Regional win and the Boys regional win on the picture site:

Oak Ridge Football Boosters Picture Page

Oak Ridge should win this one with Science Hill and move on with the girls down the road. Congrats to both on an amazing season.

Roll Wildcats Roll