Marshall Co. vs. Gibson Co.

mcfan10

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehh.....I'm lost.....What happened??.....another hint? lol

Well, Westview's coach was being a baby and my friend, boyfriend and I happened to be sitting directly behind his bench and in frustration he stopped the game, threw a fit and asked the cops to make us leave. We only had to move but that was a big thing. So you weren't there? If you were I know you saw that. Um new hint, I graduated GC in 2006 and played softball.

yea, I know who you are...I graduated with you...@ Fayette-Ware, when I first got there I walked by Jonathan talking about how many times we got lost on the way up there and I heard you ask what I was talking about or something like that....you know who I am now..

haha, yeah! I got ya!

glad to know we are on the same page with things!

are you going Thurs??

Ok howaboutthemdogs............I was at that game, just watching for referance,1st I have never seen a ref shoot a ball for the other team and at both games endings fouls were about even for the 4 quarters. Gibson Co had some players step up with a killer defense ,43 55 and others I think which made for offense. The way GC was at those games they earned the right to be at the Boro , so just get over it. Rite now the way GC is anything is possible, with players strong inthe post, some great guards and a great point and the excellent coaching staff they have the heart to do it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I know Marshall is good are they wouldn't be there, but I think GC has the soul to do it all. GOOD LUCK GIBSON CO.

OH. MY. GOSH. FINALLY somebody says it all.

Thanks york. I mean really I haven't ever seen a ref shoot the ball either, though many times I've thought that they were not far from it. lol. BUT GC has earned every bit of their success, as have all the other teams that will be represented later this week/weekend.

Props to you though. Thanks for the support!

Thanks Rowdyfan ! I do think that GC will prevail on their quest this year. There are some people on this tread who can't see the forest for the trees. To me this is the 2nd season of the year,after district teams all across the state have steped up and answered the call for the rite to be at the Boro. Past is past its an even playing feild, all teams are as nervous as the rest but I think GC has 7 great players who and will get the job done. Those 2 games at region were for other teams to watch on how not to never give up. So press on GC.

Absolutely, york. This is a brand new season in a sense. I mean everybody is now playing teams that they know little or nothing about, and everyday is different. Gibson Co. has seen it happen too many times-- an undefeated team go up to the Boro and come home with nothing more than disappointment. These girls know what it is like to have to fight for a win, or on the other hand, they know what it's like to have played your heart out and still not come out on the winning end. There are 7 if not even 8 players that given the chance can do some serious damage on the offensive and defensive sides of the game; so you're right, it just could be their year. Let's hope so!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />