Wayne Co. vs. Forrest

calebc6

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest will have to be playing on all cylinders to win, but then again so won't Wayne County. These 2 teams are familiar with each other as they played at Christmas and Wayne won.....but only by 4. The atmosphere at State is awesome and the Lady Rockets have been there for the last 3 years. Anything can happen, as we all know, but I feel these ladies with 4 starting seniors, will play their hearts out and take this game in a barnburner!!!!! GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!

Forrest will have to be playing on all cylinders to win, but then again so won't Wayne County. These 2 teams are familiar with each other as they played at Christmas and Wayne won.....but only by 4. The atmosphere at State is awesome and the Lady Rockets have been there for the last 3 years. Anything can happen, as we all know, but I feel these ladies with 4 starting seniors, will play their hearts out and take this game in a barnburner!!!!! GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!

It must have been an off night for Wayne County to have only won by 4. They are a strong team!

In the first round of the state, you always have to be concerned about who comes out tight. The best time for the upset is in the opening round. Having said that, I think the winner could match up well against a favored Jackson County team in the second round. They play half court, and so do these two teams. I remember two years ago when the Lady Rockets stunned them, because they executed better in the half court game.

In the first round of the state, you always have to be concerned about who comes out tight. The best time for the upset is in the opening round. Having said that, I think the winner could match up well against a favored Jackson County team in the second round. They play half court, and so do these two teams. I remember two years ago when the Lady Rockets stunned them, because they executed better in the half court game.

JC has to win over Wartburg before thinking about round two. And they will be ready against either of these teams. Coach Brown and these girls respect these teams and will bring their A game to accomplish the goal of the gold ball. Defense wins championships and that you'll see from JC.

Wayne County by 18.

Sorry aunt kim!

Jamie, Jamie, Jamie.....The best thing in our favor here is you are usually wrong!!!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

It must have been an off night for Wayne County to have only won by 4. They are a strong team!

You assume Forrest is just an average team. Don't assume to much from a game played 2 months ago. Forrest has been to State 3 years in a row, with a gold ball.

Having said that, I think the winner could match up well against a favored Jackson County team in the second round. They play half court, and so do these two teams. I remember two years ago when the Lady Rockets stunned them, because they executed better in the half court game.

have you seen forrest play celticsfan forrest doesnt just play half court they will get out and press the only problem is (like all teams) they get tired. the other problem is the incompetent refs like to give dumb fouls and make up calls for no calls. with all that being said i think forrest will have a tough time if they dont come out firing on all cylinders and playing like a team. i think wayne county by 2 or 3 not by much so this will be a great game GOOD LUCK LADY ROCKETS