AA State Tourney

CPA4Ever

Of the final 8 AA teams, who has already played each other and what were the results. The only one I know of was CPA beating Livingston Academy very early in the year.

LA could have won that game if they would have been hittin their free throws. if i remember correctly they missed thirteen maybe more i cant remember. but this was the game that there was 92 fouls called during this one game

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA could have won that game if they would have been hittin their free throws. if i remember correctly they missed thirteen maybe more i cant remember. but this was the game that there was 92 fouls called during this one game

I wasn't at this game but i heard that CPA was playing 5 on 8 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I wasn't at this game but i heard that CPA was playing 5 on 8 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually in HOF games the visiting team brings their own officials with them. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would dare to say that CPA doesn't stand a chance in this tourney. They have some solid shooters, but CPAs big man is over rated. He is very cumbersome and doesn't play aggressive enough. He doesn't utilize his talent. Also, if the game is slowed down he is almost extinct. CPA hasn't run with any dominant teams late in the year either. I think they are going to have a hard time matching up with those they come in contact with during the tourney. Their cheerleaders are pretty competitive though...NOT.

I would dare to say that CPA doesn't stand a chance in this tourney. They have some solid shooters, but CPAs big man is over rated. He is very cumbersome and doesn't play aggressive enough. He doesn't utilize his talent. Also, if the game is slowed down he is almost extinct. CPA hasn't run with any dominant teams late in the year either. I think they are going to have a hard time matching up with those they come in contact with during the tourney. Their cheerleaders are pretty competitive though...NOT.

Here is your typical hater that doesnt know what he/she is talking about. Are these stats extinct to you???

25 the first game against DL.

18 in the second game against DL.

13 in the third game.

But in the third game David and Hunter were hot so they took over. Also in the second game Hunter had 29. It doesnt matter because from what I have read DL ran 4 corners practically the whole game all three times. Wasnt the last game a 2OT game and the score was 54-44??? That tells you how much they held the ball. Just stick to the baseball thread please. Plus I remember when Z was a sophomore, and he got real agressive on your big man by turning around and slamming him. That seems pretty physical to me. I thought the same thing that he was lazy, but this year he has changed.

Here is your typical hater that doesnt know what he/she is talking about. Are these stats extinct to you???

13 in the third game.

But in the third game David and Hunter were hot so they took over. Also in the second game Hunter had 29. It doesnt matter because from what I have read DL ran 4 corners practically the whole game all three times. Wasnt the last game a 2OT game and the score was 54-44??? That tells you how much they held the ball. Just stick to the baseball thread please. Plus I remember when Z was a sophomore, and he got real agressive on your big man by turning around and slamming him. That seems pretty physical to me. I thought the same thing that he was lazy, but this year he has changed.

Thank you HHS. You'd think after getting beat 3 times they would be tired of being proved wrong. I agree, it's time for DL to stick to the Baseball thread.

GO LIONS!

13 in the third game.

Did you say "slamming" and "physical"? Uh...oh, where`s Harston? hehehe!!!

13 in the third game.

I think he/she means Z is lazy in the fact that he could dominate every game but he hasnt. yes those are ridiculous stats but he could easily have 30 a game. On some possessions he jogs up and down the floor. He/she is saying in the statement that in the state tourney you cant do that or you WILL get beat. Against this competion it cant happen. They will punish teams who do that. Yes you beat DL in basketball but the reason yall talk so much smack is that thats all yall can beat them in. Every other sport is DL by a landslide so i think they'll let yall have one sport. Just needed to clarify that

Z could be a lot better than he already is. There is no doubt that he has a lot of talent, but he could be so dominant..and i dare someone to say he doesn't have to be. he would get pushed around in college the way he plays. he's a 8th grader playing with toddlers but his talent is wasted. if he was more motivated and more physical and not as lazy he would be unbelievable. by the way DLHS has been dominant in all sports played..so CPA has basketball, when are they gonna start playing other sports..does CPA compete in cheerleading?