Mitchell is going back to the Boro

Icy

This was a great game. Everytime it looked like Mitchell was about to run away, Haywood would hit a crucial three to stay close. This was the best game that I have seen Buggs play. He controlled the tempo and drove and dished all night. To bad Mitchell big men had butterfingers and fumbled the passes. They even missed 3 dunks. Ken Torry played hobbled on one leg all night. He competed as usual and provided the crowd with a few highlights, but it looked like he was 70%. Mitchell's press caused plenty turnovers, but Haywood never gave up. Greer was a non-factor and "the truth ricky taylor was pressured all night"...Good luck Mitchell and all West Ten representatives

Congratulations Mitchell by making it to the Boro! and Haywood congrats on putting up a fight and on a good season its sad that it doesn't end up in the Boro but ya'll have nothing to hang your heads about and "The Truth" is a good player should be recruited very well... is Kenny Greer a Sr.? if so he could be one of those silently impressive freshman next year! Once again Congrats!

Congratulations Mitchell by making it to the Boro! and Haywood congrats on putting up a fight and on a good season its sad that it doesn't end up in the Boro but ya'll have nothing to hang your heads about and "The Truth" is a good player should be recruited very well... is Kenny Greer a Sr.? if so he could be one of those silently impressive freshman next year! Once again Congrats!

Yes Kenny is a Senior this year. The majority of our player were Seniors. He is a very underrated player in my opinion. This kid could not play basketball in his 7th grade year. He worked hard and he made the team his 8th grade year. He then developed into the starting guard and has held the position ever since. Congrats Tomcats on a fine season.

Yes Kenny is a Senior this year. The majority of our player were Seniors. He is a very underrated player in my opinion. This kid could not play basketball in his 7th grade year. He worked hard and he made the team his 8th grade year. He then developed into the starting guard and has held the position ever since. Congrats Tomcats on a fine season.

I happen to agree got to see him in 1 game and that was the region championship and if he has been stroking that the 3 ball like that all year... i can't believe he wasn't in Mr. Basketball talk!!!