14AAA FANS

I just wanna say to the fans of Millington and Bartllett lets cheer on our teams in this District together . Millington fans we need you guys to be loud when we play what other way to cheer together as 14AAA Fans and lets bring a state tittle back to Bartlett or Millington, just wanted to say everyone have a safe trip there to the Boro, Coachgat, goodluck to your team against Greenville will be cheering u guys on. I would like a 14AAA Shirt as well xtra large. Lets go Bartlett Lady Panthers and Millington Lady Trojans ! Millington vs Bartlett in state championship just like in 1928!

Once again 14AAA IS THE BEST !!! SAFE TRAVEL EVERYONE FROM MEMPHIS!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have 11 shirts left and I'm not sure what the sizes are. Oh yea, we have it on our itinerary to come cheer you all on. Go 14-AAA!

This is such an honor to come represent the West in the state tourney. Out of all the different stuff that's been misunderstood and taken out of context, the Lady Trojans are honored to be here and we understand that anyone can be beaten, that's why we play the game. Many blessings to all the teams in the tourney! I pray for a drama free and injury free tourney for everyone involved!

We have 11 shirts left and I'm not sure what the sizes are. Oh yea, we have it on our itinerary to come cheer you all on. Go 14-AAA!

This is such an honor to come represent the West in the state tourney. Out of all the different stuff that's been misunderstood and taken out of context, the Lady Trojans are honored to be here and we understand that anyone can be beaten, that's why we play the game. Many blessings to all the teams in the tourney! I pray for a drama free and injury free tourney for everyone involved!

Well said Coachgat....

Bartlett also is honored to be a part of this elite group and we will definitely be in the house during the Lady Trojans game (it to is part of the players itinerary and all the parents will be there as well ??“ loud as ever).

Good luck to 14AAA and the rest of the Elite 8 (except when they play 14AAA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ).

See you all at the boro!

Well put. I have such fond memories of past times at the Murphy Center. I can't wait.

Good luck to Ya'll too.... Let's make it a 14AAA Sweep tomorrow! What time will you be heading to the boro?

We are already here! The last and only other state trip for Bartlett was like 1929. I figured we better get here early just in case it is another 79 years before we come back. I will be one really old message board person by then.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Seriously: we are actually here checking out some of the A and AA games! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We are already here! The last and only other state trip for Bartlett was like 1929. I figured we better get here early just in case it is another 79 years before we come back. I will be one really old message board person by then.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Seriously: we are actually here checking out some of the A and AA games! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah.... I know what you mean... But, I have a sneaky suspicion that It won't be quite that long before your next trip... I think that there is a GREAT chance that both Millington and Bartlett will be back at the BIG Dance again next year.

Though contrary to poplar belief, there is going to be a lot of very good girls basketball teams in the Memphis area next year. The top 4 teams in 14AAA return virtually their entire starting team's next year. And a quick glance into the other Memphis AAA leagues and I see alot of the same. Both East and Central are going to tough to beat next year. In additon, Germantown, Houston, and an Improving Collierville can't be overlooked either. Northside does lose alot, but they seem to reload, and Ridgeway will not stay down forever.

GO 14AAA!!!