Kayla Christopher

goosevol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She showed why she is one of Tennessee's most heavily recruited players as a junior and one of most heavily recruited in Class A in a long long time.

The Tennessean stated she has already has offers from MTSU, Louisville, Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Florida and Baylor. I'm sure that list will only grow larger this spring and summer.

She put on a couple of moves yesterday that not only lost the defense, but I lost her in my camera frame. If she keeps that up I'll have to start watching tape just to figure out where's she going to be. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

She showed why she is one of Tennessee's most heavily recruited players as a junior and one of most heavily recruited in Class A in a long long time.

The Tennessean stated she has already has offers from MTSU, Louisville, Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Florida and Baylor. I'm sure that list will only grow larger this spring and summer.

The Tennessean didn't state she had offers from those schools. It said Kayla stated that she had offers from those schools.

Her percentage against Clarkrange was very impressive. Every shot was contested and she nailed them anyway. Her jumper inside the paint is dead on...right over defenders. Many players may score a lot of points in a game, but they take a million shots to get there! (many shots that are forced) Kayla made good dicisions and could have actually shot the ball more. She does well dishing off to the posts as well. Good luck on the Miss B-ball award!

The Tennessean didn't state she had offers from those schools. It said Kayla stated that she had offers from those schools.

LOL

What's your point? The Tennessean is the paper that reported it which means they were the source that reported it.

Here's the papragraph from the Tennessean:

"Heavily recruited: Oliver Springs junior guard Kayla Christopher, a 5-foot-9 guard, will be one of the most recruited girls in the state next season.

Christopher, who finished with 24 points in a loss to Clarkrange on Wednesday, said she already has offers from MTSU, Louisville, Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Florida and Baylor.

MTSU Coach Rick Insell and his entire coaching staff attended Oliver Springs' quarterfinal."

LOL

What's your point? The Tennessean is the paper that reported it which means they were the source that reported it.

Here's the papragraph from the Tennessean:

"Heavily recruited: Oliver Springs junior guard Kayla Christopher, a 5-foot-9 guard, will be one of the most recruited girls in the state next season.

Christopher, who finished with 24 points in a loss to Clarkrange on Wednesday, said she already has offers from MTSU, Louisville, Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Florida and Baylor.

MTSU Coach Rick Insell and his entire coaching staff attended Oliver Springs' quarterfinal."

"Said she already has offers from .................................". Which tells us the Tennessean is reporting what she said and not actually saying it themselves.

Getting a letter and getting an actual offer are 2 different things. Many kids say they have offers but they don't always. That is why the Tennessean worded it that way. (just in case)

By the way, she is a fine player so don't get bent out of shape like you usually do. I wonder what she would look like if she was on Jackson County's team? Would she be the THE player or average 12-15 points like their GO-TO girls do?

Sounds as if Briank is recruiting more kids to JC. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Isn't L.L. enough? If Christopher was at JC, she would more than hold her own! She can do it all.....set the table, score, d up the best player, hit for percentage, and individually top most of the JC squad. I remember when she was in Jr High.....her teammate (Barger) was the focal point of their offense, and she is a solid player in her own right, but there was no question Kayla made it all go. She didn't go as far this season because her supporting cast wasn't as solid as last years. Suround Christopher with studs ,and she will make them look like stars. Wish we all had players like her, but how often does that happen?

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazam /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />