Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

I happened to do a little research on the teams CPA has lost to this season!

Mason County (KY) is a very respectable District 39 team from Ky with an overall record of 28-4... Has 2 guys listed at 6'7 and the rest average 6'2 with a 5'8 guard... CPA lost by 14

South Gwinnett (GA) is an average team in 8-AAAAA from Ga with an overall record of 15-9... No roster listed from South Gwinnett not sure about their size advantage or disadvantage... CPA lost by 20

Chattahoochee (GA) is in 6B-AAAAA from Ga with an overall record of 5-19... Tallest kid is 6'5 with the rest averaging around 6'1... CPA lost by 10

Then you also know who both the GA teams play, and how good GA schools are at basketball, baseball, and football. Then yea you can take this into effect. Dont let a 5-19 record fool you, especially if all the guys didnt play for CPA.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a matter of fact CPA doesn't like to slow things down...they are terrible when things are slowed down. it may be in dyer co. best interest to do so because their big man and coach are clueless on what to do in such cases. Dyer Co. by 9

That kinda goes along with a point I made earlier. If they average around 60 pts per game and call that anything other than slowing it down, they may be in serious trouble. I assure you DC will not slow it down. Z may run for awhile but will quickly lose pace of the game. Ask big number 55 from BTW.

WASL 100.1 and 101.7 out of Dyersburg will be broadcasting live. Don`t if it will be online or not.

Will the Muphy center affect any of the shooters from either team? Many times teams have trouble shooting in the Center because the rim and backboard look like they are hanging out there in the middle of no where.

I don't know about Dc but it won't affect CPA at all. They have been practicing at Lipscomb's Allen Arena and Vandy's Memorial Gym in order to get ready. In fact, Z broke the goal at Lipscomb last night. Thankfully it was at the end of practice and he didn't shatter the backboard this time!

DC has been practicing at UT Martin. I think what warmachine was talking about is when you`re on the floor at the Murphy Center, the layout seems a little funky.

Breaking a backboard may sound inpressive, but it doesn`t get any more pts. on the scoreboard.

Breaking a backboard is impressive, whether you think so or not. Especially with the rims nowadays...

If would read my post I said " Breaking a backboard may sound impressive, but it doesn`t get you any more pts. on the scoreboard". TRUE OR NOT ?

I never said it wasn`t. Take a chill pill dude.

I`m out of here. See ya at the "BORO". Everyone be safe !

I read your post "Dude"... I did not say oh how do you not think breaking a backboard is impressive?? Did I? take a chill pill "dude"...

I read your post "Dude"... I did not say oh how do you not think breaking a backboard is impressive?? Did I? take a chill pill "dude"...

I've broke 12 backboards! It is actually easy to do! NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL! All you do is first if you are short grab a ladder, get up on the ladder, then take a hammer and smash it! SIMPLE AS THAT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Anyone can break a backboard with my instructions!