Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

thanks. its pointless arguing over the game because its over and nothing can overturn the outcome. both teams played their hearts out and i wish they could have met in the championship because i think they were the 2 best teams in the tournament. congrats to both teams for making it to state.

Thanks man. I hope you`re right, I don`t know if my ticker can handle another game like that.

I want to say one more time that I think "Z" is a tremendous ballplayer along with the rest of the team. Seriously. Alot of times ppl say that for the comfort thing, but these guys were alot more than expected. They slowed the tempo just enough to get the mo when they needed it. (we won`t get into the other) CPA they did their part.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a student at cpa and im bummed we lost but its just a game, and a very good one if i do say so myself. Z is very talented and he'll have an opportunity to win next year and maybe in college as well.

I hope so. Good program. It sounds selfish for me to say it was a good game, but it really was. btw, CPA shot lights out do you happen to know % from the field?

Wow this game was amazing i mean the best game i have ever seen. I was sitting next to a friend and he is like well game over when they were up by four or so I looked at him and said not till the buzzer sounds. Wow was i right lol. CPA sorry to say it came down to the basics of basketball. Hit your free throws and then game would of been over. Who would of thought something named free would be the hardest thing to hit. Great game either way.

Oh and hey DC cheering section if anyone reads this my fav. cheer to hear when the opposing side is down and saying you got swatted point at the score and chant SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD shuts em up quicker haha but i do love the hey you over there sit down shut up lol ill be using that next year /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Go Choctawes hope i spelled that right lol. Who is number 24 by the way me and my friends call him corey brewer lol. I swear they could be twins

thanks. its pointless arguing over the game because its over and nothing can overturn the outcome. both teams played their hearts out and i wish they could have met in the championship because i think they were the 2 best teams in the tournament. congrats to both teams for making it to state.

Amen. Is there really anything that can be done? I am sure the TSSAA can look over the tape and apologize to CPA for the call. Of course, that is not going to change the outcome. It will be good motivation for a CPA team that I am sure we will all be talking about again this time next year. Good luck to CPA and congratulations on a wonderful year.

The game was the most exciting game I have seen since the Hamilton/Shelbyville game for the AAA state championship that went into 3 OTs. Hope that the rest of the tournament is that exciting.

Fulton and DC will be a good game to watch. DC needs to bring their A-game though. Fulton put the mercy rule on LA and was lights out shooting. Fulton doesn't have a player like "Z" down low though(not many people do), but still have a pretty decent size guy working in the paint.

Wow this game was amazing i mean the best game i have ever seen. I was sitting next to a friend and he is like well game over when they were up by four or so I looked at him and said not till the buzzer sounds. Wow was i right lol. CPA sorry to say it came down to the basics of basketball. Hit your free throws and then game would of been over. Who would of thought something named free would be the hardest thing to hit. Great game either way.

Oh and hey DC cheering section if anyone reads this my fav. cheer to hear when the opposing side is down and saying you got swatted point at the score and chant SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD shuts em up quicker haha but i do love the hey you over there sit down shut up lol ill be using that next year /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Go Choctawes hope i spelled that right lol. Who is number 24 by the way me and my friends call him corey brewer lol. I swear they could be twins

Thats Justin Blake and I agree with you on that when he came to DC last year I looked at him in the hall and was like I thought he was in college /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but when he started ballin' I knew who he was!

Amen. Is there really anything that can be done? I am sure the TSSAA can look over the tape and apologize to CPA for the call. Of course, that is not going to change the outcome. It will be good motivation for a CPA team that I am sure we will all be talking about again this time next year. Good luck to CPA and congratulations on a wonderful year.

The game was the most exciting game I have seen since the Hamilton/Shelbyville game for the AAA state championship that went into 3 OTs. Hope that the rest of the tournament is that exciting.

Fulton and DC will be a good game to watch. DC needs to bring their A-game though. Fulton put the mercy rule on LA and was lights out shooting. Fulton doesn't have a player like "Z" down low though(not many people do), but still have a pretty decent size guy working in the paint.

YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APOLOGIZE TO CPA? CPA needs to thank them for keeping them in the game. MY GOSH PPL, WAKE UP. You all are hilarious. DC got hit and pushed so much tonight, I heard their jerseys had bruises.

I want to be there to see who in the H% has brass ones big enough to apologize to CPA. What are they going to apologize for, not doing a good enough job of throwing the game? Geeezzzz. You ppl are unbelieveable!

YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APOLOGIZE TO CPA? CPA needs to thank them for keeping them in the game. MY GOSH PPL, WAKE UP. You all are hilarious. DC got hit and pushed so much tonight, I heard their jerseys had bruises.

I want to be there to see who in the H% has brass ones big enough to apologize to CPA. What are they going to apologize for, not doing a good enough job of throwing the game? Geeezzzz. You ppl are unbelieveable!

Sorry about that. It was meant to be somewhat sarcastic, but that is hard to convey when typing a message.

Sorry about that. It was meant to be somewhat sarcastic, but that is hard to convey when typing a message.

My bad! Very tired after the long day and hard to believe with the win that I and alot of others are really very angry at what happened tonight. Totally unbelieveable. I can`t even imagine these guys being called "OFFICIALS".! Good night. See everybody Friday at the Murph. Be safe getting there.