Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think you are famous for posting on coacht??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"Everybody dies famous in a small town!"

you sure do seem to be interested in my post.

HHSnumber1fan, this is my first post after the game ^... I thought telling someone that they had a good season was a kind of congratulations... sorry I guess I'm wrong or something!

Congratulations! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Where did I say anything about your 1st post??? I said something about 73choctaw, but not your first post. I just said something about you not being able to congratulate CPA yet for some reason. Maybe it was just the way you said it, but it sounded arrogant. Just probably the way you worded it though. Not your fault. You are the only DC fan that I am alright with, you are pretty humble. BUT one person isnt going to be able to speak for your whole county, which can barely read and write from my view. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Please go back and read my post though. You will see.

Okay grizzlyjigs, I am not sure if your the sharpest tool in the shed. Where in "HHSnumber1fan" do you get CPA fan??? Where in what post did I "cry" about the clock??? My first post after the game was...

"Dyer wins last second shot 70-69. One question 7 seconds??? Doesnt matter. CPA see ya in the burro next year."

73choctaws first post after the game...

"Sounds like D.C. WON IT TO ME !!!!!!!!!!! Check out CPA fouls vs D.C. fouls ALL NIGHT !"

First thing that came out of his mouth... That's sad. Shows from reading the rest of Dyer's post's that they are pretty sore sports thereselves. I was going to wait to say I was rooting for them the rest of the tournament to see what they said after the game. I dont understand anything about people telling CPA to get some humble pie, when they should sit down with CPA and eat some thereselves. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good game both teams, beavo if you cant say congratulations to CPA then I will congratulations, good luck in the offseason and I hope DC the best. I think you guys will win it, but I really hope you dont. I was actually impressed that adsmom hadnt said anything yet, but she is on her way back from the burro to my understanding. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> So there goes that theory about somebody being humble from DC, but Im still rooting for her to be the first.

That was after someone started in on officiating ................. guess I shoud have used a quoted response !

Does this mean we're not friends anymore .......................... ????????????????? DO YOU KNOW ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK / HOPE NOT and as for us not bein friends anymore.................... let me answer that one for you h3!! NO !

SAD is you "knitpickin" one post that likely should have been posted with the quotation to whom it was meant ! I would go back & do it FOR you but there's too many pages to waste the time on a "mental midget" that keeps on "whippin" on 14 word post (give or take) with ALL the talk that's gone on here tonight ! WAH ........WAH .....WAH !!!!! Additionally in MORE than one post I have recognized both "Z" and the CPA program for the GREAT T E A M that they are ! As for beavo I can't say other than he bleeds ORANGE ! SO GET OVER IT !

Found something interesting:

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/sports/2008..._successor.html

Notice the mention of Tom Stinnett in the second story. Could this be the same guy that is listed as being a referee tonight? If so, things aren't going so great for him he might need to find another profession...

If it is the same guy, he needs to be sent to the same place they send the clock guy - the unemployment line.

That was after someone started in on officiating ................. guess I shoud have used a quoted response !

Does this mean we're not friends anymore .......................... ????????????????? DO YOU KNOW ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK / HOPE NOT and as for us not bein friends anymore.................... let me answer that one for you h3!! NO !

SAD is you "knitpickin" one post that likely should have been posted with the quotation to whom it was meant ! I would go back & do it FOR you but there's too many pages to waste the time on a "mental midget" that keeps on "whippin" on 14 word post (give or take) with ALL the talk that's gone on here tonight ! WAH ........WAH .....WAH !!!!! Additionally in MORE than one post I have recognized both "Z" and the CPA program for the GREAT T E A M that they are ! As for beavo I can't say other than he bleeds ORANGE ! SO GET OVER IT !

So its okay if I say... DC stinks, THERE FANS ARE HORRIBLE, AND THEY HAVE NO DIGNITY...

But Justin Blake is good, and Dyer is good as well... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Keep living in good ole 1973 choctaw! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Where did I say anything about your 1st post??? I said something about 73choctaw, but not your first post. I just said something about you not being able to congratulate CPA yet for some reason. Maybe it was just the way you said it, but it sounded arrogant. Just probably the way you worded it though. Not your fault. You are the only DC fan that I am alright with, you are pretty humble. BUT one person isnt going to be able to speak for your whole county, which can barely read and write from my view. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Please go back and read my post though. You will see.

I read it... i know you were talking to 73 but where i'm in there this is what it said "beavo if you cant say congratulations to CPA then I will congratulations".. oh and in my first post being serious about not arrogant at all!!! just a misunderstanding between us no biggie here!

Shut up and quit taking life's valuable air. If all you have to do is talk about peoples spelling then get off.

Dude, that is a pretty original comeback. It kind of reminds me of the one I posted in response to your ignorant little friend's post. You are probably the smartest person in DC...

The 3 point shot I have referred to is the initial one that was called prior to the time out.

From my vantage point it did appear to be a 3, but I was not in position to make the call from 100 ft away.

Yes, OT would have been great. Bet there would have been more than one.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This is the first that I have heard that anyone questioned the 3 point shot prior to the time out. The only 3 point shot that I have heard that was questioned was the last one as time ran out when the DC player had his foot several feet over the arc.

Yep I bleed ORANGE in high school sports thats it though!