Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

When you make a statement like that you lose all credibility that anything you have to say has any merit to it at all. I have seen some ridiculous statements on Coach T but that would get my all time "STUPID COMMENT" award.

but humorous none the less /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we all were mature we wouldn't be on here arguing, how about you grow up and learn to accept Dyer County won. Even if 73 is the year he graduated, i believe he is telling the truth and facts. DC 22 fouls to cpa"s 9, thats a statement that the refs helped yal all night. i dont waana hear your crying about it. you cry about the clock thats immature to, if you cant accept that all things in life aint fair then you need to start realizing. save the drama for your momma

Okay grizzlyjigs, I am not sure if your the sharpest tool in the shed. Where in "HHSnumber1fan" do you get CPA fan??? Where in what post did I "cry" about the clock??? My first post after the game was...

"Dyer wins last second shot 70-69. One question 7 seconds??? Doesnt matter. CPA see ya in the burro next year."

73choctaws first post after the game...

"Sounds like D.C. WON IT TO ME !!!!!!!!!!! Check out CPA fouls vs D.C. fouls ALL NIGHT !"

First thing that came out of his mouth... That's sad. Shows from reading the rest of Dyer's post's that they are pretty sore sports thereselves. I was going to wait to say I was rooting for them the rest of the tournament to see what they said after the game. I dont understand anything about people telling CPA to get some humble pie, when they should sit down with CPA and eat some thereselves. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good game both teams, beavo if you cant say congratulations to CPA then I will congratulations, good luck in the offseason and I hope DC the best. I think you guys will win it, but I really hope you dont. I was actually impressed that adsmom hadnt said anything yet, but she is on her way back from the burro to my understanding. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> So there goes that theory about somebody being humble from DC, but Im still rooting for her to be the first.

It appears that the two paragraphs are referring to two separate clock issues. Though I did not mention the time prior to the first of the 3 pointers, I did make notation to the second paragraphs clock concern. As stated previously, I added a dimension that few others have posted about, the time the the 3 pointer was made 6.9 seconds, thus leaving us with the 7 seconds placed on the clock. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Airball, you are correct. You failed to mention the first clock issue where the clock failed to start after the 2 made free throws (add 7 to 10 seconds to Dyer County here), but you did mention the second issue. The Tennesean says it gave DC an additional 2.4 seconds you say it gave them 0.1. You also mentioned the 3 point shot that several have said that the tape shows was only a 2. Wouldn't it have been better to have solved this in OT?

It appears that the two paragraphs are referring to two separate clock issues. Though I did not mention the time prior to the first of the 3 pointers, I did make notation to the second paragraphs clock concern. As stated previously, I added a dimension that few others have posted about, the time the the 3 pointer was made 6.9 seconds, thus leaving us with the 7 seconds placed on the clock. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Is it a new rule that when a ball is rolled in the 5 second count applies. If that is true DC would have definitely been in violation on at least one roll in.

but humorous none the less /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I guess ignorance is bliss.

CPA called all the calls in fact one time I read Maddux's lips and he said to the ref "Don't you know who I am, I am Drew Maddux you can't call that against me and my team." After that the refs swallowd their whistle.

I %10000000 percent guarantee you that Maddux did not say that. There is nowhere in the gym you could have been sitting to read his lips anyways. Please don't make up crap like this.

They are FEARLESS AS WELL ! Been QUITE a year in the "CHOCTAW NATION" ! .......... AND STILL ROLLIN" in the STATE TOURNEY ................... baseball's HAPPENIN' AGAIN ! Life IS GOOD !

Yes SIR!! dc is starting a franchise it seems. hah. .... Sports are starting to get backup the way they should be. .... This state thing is starting to feel like tradition

Airball, you are correct. You failed to mention the first clock issue where the clock failed to start after the 2 made free throws (add 7 to 10 seconds to Dyer County here), but you did mention the second issue. The Tennesean says it gave DC an additional 2.4 seconds you say it gave them 0.1. You also mentioned the 3 point shot that several have said that the tape shows was only a 2. Wouldn't it have been better to have solved this in OT?

The 3 point shot I have referred to is the initial one that was called prior to the time out.

From my vantage point it did appear to be a 3, but I was not in position to make the call from 100 ft away.

Yes, OT would have been great. Bet there would have been more than one.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Your welcome. I know who you are, but wouldn't post your name on public. Yes we did have a "GOLD BALL" winning team that year, and we have another one this year in basketball. So all the people hating on DC can keep hating. Its just making us famous. But hats off to cpa, they put a challenge on dc, just like btw, but you cant give up on a team called "fast and the furious".

You think you are famous for posting on coacht??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Here are the stats! And I would like to say good season by CPA! Congratulations DC! And Rex Pierce is the HERO!! GO CHOCTAWS!!!!

Official Basketball Box Score

CPA vs Dyer County

03/12/08 7:00 PM at Murfreesboro, TN (Murphy Center)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VISITORS: CPA 31-4

TOT-FG 3-PT REBOUNDS

## Player Name FG-FGA FG-FGA FT-FTA OF DE TOT PF TP A TO BLK S MIN

01 Anderson,David...... * 3-9 1-3 2-2 0 3 3 2 9 3 6 0 0 29

12 Mason,Z............. * 12-19 2-3 2-6 3 9 12 2 28 0 1 6 2 32

23 Miller,Hunter....... * 6-11 0-2 3-5 2 5 7 1 15 4 9 0 2 32

32 Peterson,Jake....... * 4-4 0-0 1-3 3 2 5 0 9 1 1 0 1 24

33 Reeves,Kyle......... * 2-6 2-5 0-0 0 2 2 1 6 4 4 1 1 29

02 Lowery,Connor....... 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 2 2 3 0 0 1 0 0 10

14 Ellson,Marshall..... 1-2 0-0 0-0 1 0 1 0 2 1 1 0 0 4

TEAM................ 2 2 4

Totals.............. 28-51 5-13 8-16 11 25 36 9 69 13 23 7 6 160

TOTAL FG% 1st Half: 15-27 55.6% 2nd Half: 13-24 54.2% Game: 54.9% DEADB

3-Pt. FG% 1st Half: 4-7 57.1% 2nd Half: 1-6 16.7% Game: 38.5% REBS

F Throw % 1st Half: 2-4 50.0% 2nd Half: 6-12 50.0% Game: 50.0% 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOME TEAM: Dyer County 32-1

TOT-FG 3-PT REBOUNDS

## Player Name FG-FGA FG-FGA FT-FTA OF DE TOT PF TP A TO BLK S MIN

12 Kimble,Jeremy....... * 9-12 0-0 2-4 3 5 8 4 20 1 4 0 3 28

14 Crittendon, C.J..... * 6-10 4-5 0-0 4 1 5 5 16 3 0 2 1 26

20 Parr,D'Angelo....... * 1-8 0-4 3-4 0 0 0 5 5 3 2 0 4 18

24 Blake,Justin........ * 4-14 2-11 0-0 2 3 5 2 10 1 0 0 0 30

32 Taylor,Dejuan....... * 6-12 0-0 0-0 1 3 4 2 12 2 4 0 1 32

10 Pierce,Rex.......... 2-7 1-4 0-0 0 1 1 1 5 0 0 0 2 14

22 Hurst,Stephen....... 0-1 0-0 0-0 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 5

33 Cooper,Thomas....... 1-2 0-1 0-0 0 0 0 2 2 2 1 0 3 6

44 Harston,Kimm........ 0-1 0-1 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0+

50 Roberts,Jon......... 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 3 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

TEAM................ 3 2 5

Totals.............. 29-67 7-26 5-8 14 18 32 22 70 12 11 2 14 160

TOTAL FG% 1st Half: 17-33 51.5% 2nd Half: 12-34 35.3% Game: 43.3% DEADB

3-Pt. FG% 1st Half: 2-10 20.0% 2nd Half: 5-16 31.3% Game: 26.9% REBS

F Throw % 1st Half: 3-4 75.0% 2nd Half: 2-4 50.0% Game: 62.5% 2

Officials: Tom Stinnett, Wes Spurling, Nathan Davis

Technical fouls: CPA-None. Dyer County-None.

Attendance:

Score by Periods 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Total

CPA........................... 11 25 19 14 - 69

Dyer County................... 18 21 12 19 - 70

HHSnumber1fan, this is my first post after the game ^... I thought telling someone that they had a good season was a kind of congratulations... sorry I guess I'm wrong or something!

Okay grizzlyjigs, I am not sure if your the sharpest tool in the shed. Where in "HHSnumber1fan" do you get CPA fan??? Where in what post did I "cry" about the clock??? My first post after the game was...

"Dyer wins last second shot 70-69. One question 7 seconds??? Doesnt matter. CPA see ya in the burro next year."

73choctaws first post after the game...

"Sounds like D.C. WON IT TO ME !!!!!!!!!!! Check out CPA fouls vs D.C. fouls ALL NIGHT !"

First thing that came out of his mouth... That's sad. Shows from reading the rest of Dyer's post's that they are pretty sore sports thereselves. I was going to wait to say I was rooting for them the rest of the tournament to see what they said after the game. I dont understand anything about people telling CPA to get some humble pie, when they should sit down with CPA and eat some thereselves. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good game both teams, beavo if you cant say congratulations to CPA then I will congratulations, good luck in the offseason and I hope DC the best. I think you guys will win it, but I really hope you dont. I was actually impressed that adsmom hadnt said anything yet, but she is on her way back from the burro to my understanding. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> So there goes that theory about somebody being humble from DC, but Im still rooting for her to be the first.

Ok so your not a cpa fan? i guess since this whole biased toward things on here seem to be with you too. you seemed leading toward cpa and quoting cpa see ya in the burro next year. . my apology for calling you a cpa fan