Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

THE OFFICIATING TONIGHT WAS ABSOLTULY NACCEPTABLE!!!! THEY ADDED TIME ONTO A PLAY WHERE THE CLOCK STARTED 5 SCONDS LATE!!!! CPA WON TONIGHT AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT EVEN DC!!!!!!!!! TSSAA IS soooooo biased agasinst private schools!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULDVE SEEN THE REFS SMILING AS THEY WALKED OFF THE COURT TONIGHT!!!! CONGRATS ON A GREAT SEASON CPA! DC KNOWS THE ONLY WAY THEY WON WAS BECAUSE THEY CHEATED. WITH FAIR REFS THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH THAT DC WOULDVE WON.

D.C. cheated ? All your impositions are directed at the refs, NOT at D.C. ! Guarantee you there ain't enough $$$$ in Dyer County to buy off officials ! We are a poor little public school !

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE OFFICIATING TONIGHT WAS ABSOLTULY NACCEPTABLE!!!! THEY ADDED TIME ONTO A PLAY WHERE THE CLOCK STARTED 5 SCONDS LATE!!!! CPA WON TONIGHT AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT EVEN DC!!!!!!!!! TSSAA IS soooooo biased agasinst private schools!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULDVE SEEN THE REFS SMILING AS THEY WALKED OFF THE COURT TONIGHT!!!! CONGRATS ON A GREAT SEASON CPA! DC KNOWS THE ONLY WAY THEY WON WAS BECAUSE THEY CHEATED. WITH FAIR REFS THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH THAT DC WOULDVE WON.

NO NO NO !!!!!! REFS ONLY REASON CPA WAS EVEN IN THE GAME

HOW BOUT EM CHOCTAWS..GRIND IT OUT "NEVER SAY DIE WIN" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... I got 2 questions for you!!

1) What is the end result of the game?

2) Is there anything you can do about it?

BEST WORDS OF THE NIGHT..HAPPENS ALL THE TIME..IVE SEEN SO MANY BAD CALLS AT STATE IS ONLY REASON I DONT GO ANYMORE,..

REFS WERE IN "SHOCK" AFTER HELPING CPA THRUOUT THE GAME AND DC COULDNT COME BACK BUT...

THE "CARDIAC" KIDS DID !!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again I congratulate DC for the win and hope that theywin the whole thing. However, I am sure that you wish that DC would have won without the assistance of the clock operator and the refs. You're right there is nothing that can be done to change the outcome of the game, but Ronnie Carter should step up and demand better. He has always been in the pocket of the public schools, so don't hold your breath.

I would say congrats to CPA and i would say 1 heck of a run to our boys, but I'm not in that situation yet so GIVE IT A BREAK CPA LOST! PLAIN AND SIMPLE! ACCEPT IT!!!

And I would say you are full of bull crap and sitting on a throne of lies. If this happens to anyones favorite team, I think anyone would be upset and frustrated and if your not, you are not a true fan. So cut this crap out like you think that DC's win is not somewhat tainted. Its bad for not only CPA, but Dyer Co. as well. The winner of the game should of been decided with 5 extra minutes of time. It's not right, Dyer Co. won and if you ask Dyer's coach I bet he wished they would of won without controversy.

beavo5 are you kidding me???? just accept it? its just PLAIN AND SIMPLE ? how freaking retarded are you?? all we've been talkin about for the past hour is how the refs (not dyer county) cheated cpa ....its not plain and simple bc we got screwed so shut up about it being plain and simple and if you dont wanna hear about it GET OFF!

I agree with beavo5, cpa fans argue about clock work all night, but hey its over and done with. All year long the ref's have been on dc's back. everytime the choctaws have a close game the ref's seem to show favor to the opposing team, just like tonight, cpa walked a tremendous amount of time and it never got called, so i dont wanna hear it about clock work. DC advances end of story. Save the drama for your momma

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO TRUER WORDS POSTED..CPA WASTED THEIR $$$$$$$$$$$..NO CALLS ON CPA TRAVELING ALL NIGHT KEPT CPA IN THE GAME START TO FINISH !

GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I hated to miss such a great game. Sounds like to me that CPA really got screwed here. Yea, if they would have made their free throws, then they would have won, but its a shame that TSSAA puts ref's like these on the floor in a state championship. Id much rather see the kids decide the game on the court rather than the ref's decide it for them. Also, this is the STATE Tournament, how can we not get a half-way decent clock keeper? Its time for TSSAA to step their game up and let the kids decide these games. Good job and good luck the rest of the way to DC. And good effort from CPA. I am one of those that thought they didnt have much of a chance in this ball game.

And I would say you are full of bull crap and sitting on a throne of lies. If this happens to anyones favorite team, I think anyone would be upset and frustrated and if your not, you are not a true fan. So cut this crap out like you think that DC's win is not somewhat tainted. Its bad for not only CPA, but Dyer Co. as well. The winner of the game should of been decided with 5 extra minutes of time. It's not right, Dyer Co. won and if you ask Dyer's coach I bet he wished they would of won without controversy.

I don't think DC's win is in any way tainted - what a great game! And that cat made an absolutely impossible shot at the end - DC won the game.

However, there were three unbelievable mis-steps by the refs. First, the clock operator didn't start the clock when there were 15 seconds on the clock - the refs finally noticed, but they should have run the clock down to compensate. Second, adding time to the clock was totally wrong - I don't see how that happened. What justification is there for that? Third, the cat's foot was on the three point line - he was right in front of me. So, the refs absolutely stink and should be fired.

Now that I've got that off my chest, I'm rooting for DC to go all the way - they deserve the win and they are a fantastic team.

beavo5 are you kidding me???? just accept it? its just PLAIN AND SIMPLE ? how freaking retarded are you?? all we've been talkin about for the past hour is how the refs (not dyer county) cheated cpa ....its not plain and simple bc we got screwed so shut up about it being plain and simple and if you dont wanna hear about it GET OFF!

Look, yal lost!! The only reason yal were in this game was because of the refs. The refs let yal walk and never called a foul. If we so much as look at yals players it was a foul. Yal missed valuable free throws and turned the ball over 14 times at one point early in the game. IF yal beat a team by doing that, you must have had the refs. If you can't except the lost maybe you should GET OFF!

Got a question Last Year's Champions from AA and A weren't they private schools (Liberty in AA, Temple in A)! No one give that kinda of bull about TSSAA being biased they don't care who wins the championship!

Liberty is a public school. Just get off your throne of lies and head over to the Dyer-Fulton thread, and let us talk about the inept refs.